Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
Dagwood is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
Dagwood's Tacoma Gallery
2009 White Hood With Scoop

Want to trade 2009 white hood with scoop for 2009 hood without scoop

Old 05-06-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
Scarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Scarab21's Tacoma Gallery
ull get lots of offers.. dont like the scoop? ull get used to it.. i love it now.. wierd when i dont have one!

Old 05-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #3
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located?

Old 05-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #4
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
If you were in Kansas I would be on your doorstep...might ask mod to move thread as well to BST

Old 05-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #5
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Come to TN and I'll do it

Old 05-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Come to San Antonio and I would trade with ya

Old 05-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #7
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
You will get plenty of offers. You could also trade it + cash on their end.

Old 05-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #8
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
You will get plenty of offers. You could also trade it + cash on their end.
Go away

Old 05-07-2010, 03:37 AM   #9
Scarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Scarab21's Tacoma Gallery
be careful bravesfan.. they will RIP YOU APART on this site for trying to get something for free or a non-1to1-equal trade.. im totally on your side. i know MX Patriot is just trying to "watch out" for the guy giving up his scooped hood for a non scooped hood..

There doesnt seem to be too many people on here willing to hook up FELLOW TW tacoma owners with good deals.. almost like they have their hand in the pot!

when I do stuff to my car, ill give my stuff away or maybe charge very little.

LAY OFF THE PEOPLE TRYING TO GET TRADES DONE GUYS!!!

if you need something to do go whistleblow all those people on wellfare that dont need it from taking my paycheck $ away from me.. then ill have more to spend on my taco!

i know im gunna get a huge backlash for this.. but im over it.. just wish people would be kind to other taco owners. LEGALIZE WEED AND WE WILL ALL SHARE! GO CALI!

Old 05-20-2010, 08:16 PM   #10
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
It says he has an SR5 in his truck description, so maybe he is looking for a scooped hood...

Old 06-05-2010, 08:34 AM   #11
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Dagwood

Guys be warned!

This is the 3rd or 4th time he/she posted this trade offer to swap. This has been going on for about a year now. He likes to post this trade and "NEVER" respond to anyone. It seems as if he/she likes to stir up the guys in thinking they have a chance in getting the Scoop Hood.

Closed Thread