LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SubXclosures

Notices

SubXclosures Console Lid Uphosltery

Old 03-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #1
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
SubXclosures Console Lid Uphosltery

Here it is, black suede center with the grey vinyl side ( identical to current SubX material). You can also do other color combination if you want ( you need to PM first to discuss fabric as some will run more than others).

This is the first one that I had done and the stitching across the top was not intended. It did some out pretty neat and you guys can have it that way if you want. I think the stitching will hold up better over time.

I am in the process of having one done without the stitching and I should have that back some time next week and I will put up pics, It will be the same w/o the diagonal stitching on the top,

Now, how these are done. The original grey rubber console cover is removed and this new cover is applied ( with new soft foam).

I have two options as to how I would like this to work.

1) I have two console lids in hand here now, so I could do a swap. You send me you lid, and I send you a covered. If there is alot of interest this would make it a slow process.

2)The second option is for you to send me the console lid, I get it covered within 10 days, and ship it back. I would like to do it in batches of 5 to keep from swamping my upholstery guy. I think this would get more people their console lids faster, and you get your lid back, I will also send your factory grey cover back with it in case you ever want to put it back to stock.

Cost? $85 shipped ( you send it to me, have the work done, and I send it back), I may have to adjust this some for shipment to HI

Also here it is without the cross hatch pattern

Just Shoot me a PM if interested

Justin
Old 03-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #2
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
can you do a console non cross stitched in black suede w/ black leather/vinyl and red stitching. same on the door handles? I'm more interested in the console cause i have suede inserts already for the front and back(double cab)doors and katzkin TRD leather seats with heaters. this would pull all together quite nicely LMK price of just console and package price please and thanks for your time. stuff looks great