Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SubXclosures

Notices

Vinyl Wrapped Door Handles

Old 04-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Vinyl Wrapped Door Handles

Whatcha think?

no more paint wearing off, these are wrapped in vinyl

Justin
Old 04-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #2
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Wouldn't the vinyl get all messed up? I guess I didn't realize the door handle issue was such a big deal . Not really my style IMHO.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #3
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
These are the interior handles on the "A" pillar, right? If that's the case, I like them...
Old 04-09-2010, 05:03 AM   #4
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlurpeeBlueMetallic View Post
These are the interior handles on the "A" pillar, right? If that's the case, I like them...

no, these are the handles from the door panels

someone asked me to wrap them because they kept trying to paint them and the paint just doesnt hold

these should hold up just fine, much better than painting

Justin
Old 04-09-2010, 05:04 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Wouldn't the vinyl get all messed up? I guess I didn't realize the door handle issue was such a big deal . Not really my style IMHO.

it is sewn in a sleeve, and then glue/stapled its not going anywhere

people really only want these if they are blacking out the door panels since you cant paint the handle ( well you can, but it wont hold up)

Justin
Old 04-09-2010, 05:37 AM   #6
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha I was lost for a second
Old 04-09-2010, 05:39 AM   #7
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
Whatcha think?

no more paint wearing off, these are wrapped in vinyl

Justin
looks good are you going to be makeing them 4 sale
Old 04-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
looks good are you going to be makeing them 4 sale

probably.

I can make the sleeves and I can give the option to send them to me and have them wrapped and sent back, or send you guys the sleeves and let you try it

having me do it, I have quality control, but there is a little shipping back and forth involved

Justin
Old 04-09-2010, 09:50 AM   #9
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
probably.

I can make the sleeves and I can give the option to send them to me and have them wrapped and sent back, or send you guys the sleeves and let you try it

having me do it, I have quality control, but there is a little shipping back and forth involved

Justin
when you get a price let me know with you doing
the work thanks
Old 09-11-2010, 04:25 PM   #10
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
what else you use