Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   SubXclosures (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/subxclosures/)
-   -   SubXclosure Come Back Tour (orders) (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/subxclosures/20655-subxclosure-come-back-tour-orders.html)

My68ur8trd 12-09-2008 04:07 PM

SubXclosure Come Back Tour (orders)
 
For those of you who have been interested in the Subx, but havent been able to order one. I opened up orders again.

The way it works:

I take orders for the month of December and at the end of the month stop taking orders (depending on the number on the list). I will build them in the order that the order is received.

I will post up the final list at the end of the month.

This is also open to other forums and the list is cumulative. :o

So here we go

The Classic SubXclosure

So far, I have made them in multiple upholstery

Two tone - Grey Vinyl Sides - Black Suede Center
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/../.../DSCN12641.JPG

Grey Vinyl
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...edium/Grey.jpg

Two Tone - Grey Vinyl - Black Vinyl Center

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/../...m/DSCN1297.JPG

Two tone - Grey Vinyl Side - Red Leather center

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...m/DSCN3252.JPG


Black Vinyl Sides - Black Suede Center - Black Stitching

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/../...m/DSCN1299.JPG

Black Vinyl Side - Black Suede Center - Red Stitching

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...1&d=1220411071


The options are really endless

the pricing is as follows

250 plus shipping for the Two Tone boxes ( Suede centers)

230 plus shipping for the all Grey Vinyl boxes

I can also do other custom upholstery, but the price may change depending. I can quote those on a per order basis.

This thread is just another build list

I will conduct this as I did in the past. I will build the box to the point that it need upholstery and contact you. We will take care of payment and I will have the upholstery done and ship the box when I get it back ( usually 10 days)

Thanks again for you interest. For the specs of the box, take a look at this thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sub...b-sub-box.html

SO.. if you are interested, please PM me and I will add you to my list. To give you an idea, i have a list of 9 so far and adding to it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Justin

X-Travagant 12-09-2008 07:02 PM

Welcome back....Im interested

SocalMan22 12-11-2008 12:29 PM

Nice i still post pics to people who need sub boxes for access cabs.

My68ur8trd 12-11-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socalman22 (Post 277567)
Nice i still post pics to people who need sub boxes for access cabs.


Thank you for the support :o

Justin

SocalMan22 12-11-2008 08:33 PM

No prob man its a solid product and a toyota member makes them good job bro.

BGreene 12-13-2008 01:47 AM

Can you make boxes for a double cab that fit behind the rear seat?

jtaco 12-14-2008 02:56 AM

yea what about double cabs?

My68ur8trd 12-14-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtaco (Post 280918)
yea what about double cabs?


if someone brings me a dub cab to work with, I can make something.

Justin

wildjerseyfirefighter 12-24-2008 09:36 AM

what about making a sub box for a first gen, xcab? I have a generaic one, but its HUUUGE, and id like to make it look a bit more "custom"

My68ur8trd 12-29-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter (Post 297217)
what about making a sub box for a first gen, xcab? I have a generaic one, but its HUUUGE, and id like to make it look a bit more "custom"

If someone local wanted to meet up with me to make some templates, I could try it.

Justin

white91formula 01-30-2009 01:39 PM

would you be able to make something that fits a 09 access cab ? i know they changed the rear seating set up

i can take measurements and all of that if need be

My68ur8trd 01-31-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white91formula (Post 363429)
would you be able to make something that fits a 09 access cab ? i know they changed the rear seating set up

i can take measurements and all of that if need be


its in the works, do you have the factory rear sub? that make it different, because it leaves holes in the back that need to be covered. if you dont have it, the same box fit with a little different design at the bottom. since the console comes out and it goes right over the storage,

Ill keep everyone posted;)

Justin

white91formula 02-01-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My68ur8trd (Post 365778)
its in the works, do you have the factory rear sub? that make it different, because it leaves holes in the back that need to be covered. if you dont have it, the same box fit with a little different design at the bottom. since the console comes out and it goes right over the storage,

Ill keep everyone posted;)

Justin


no i do not have a factory rear sub... and will i have to remove the rear console ? i dont have a problem with doing that i was just wondering... and i figure it would just vibrate and rattle also.

My68ur8trd 02-06-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white91formula (Post 366707)
no i do not have a factory rear sub... and will i have to remove the rear console ? i dont have a problem with doing that i was just wondering... and i figure it would just vibrate and rattle also.


yeah, that center console would have to come out. Ill keep you posted:)

Justin

white91formula 02-06-2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My68ur8trd (Post 379649)
yeah, that center console would have to come out. Ill keep you posted:)

Justin


thanks ill be looking forward to it !

jeffrey.f.tsai 02-27-2009 09:20 PM

I just joined this site and am interested in your subXclosure box. I have a 2008 Tacoma X-runner and live in Maui, HI. Are you still building? Do you ship to Maui? Thanks, Jeff.

My68ur8trd 02-28-2009 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffrey.f.tsai (Post 430342)
I just joined this site and am interested in your subXclosure box. I have a 2008 Tacoma X-runner and live in Maui, HI. Are you still building? Do you ship to Maui? Thanks, Jeff.


yes I ship to HI, its pricey, but I can ship.

Shoot me PM with which sub you will be running, which upholstery, and a shipping address and I will give you teh final number,

right now the list is about 20 long, so I would expect it ready in mid to late april

thanks

Justin

jeffrey.f.tsai 03-02-2009 12:06 AM

Thanks
 
Thanks for the speedy reply. I was thinking of putting an image dynamics 10" Sub IDQ 10D4V3. Was interested in the two tone black vinyl (or suede) with grey on sides. Shipping address is PO BOX 331162 Kahului, HI. 96733. You think shipping will be over $50? Thanks, Jeff

jeffrey.f.tsai 03-04-2009 09:01 PM

Justin,

Your a busy guy... I found a friend who will help me build a sub for my x-runner. April is a little too long of a wait... Thanks for your help anyways..

Jeff

12Btaco 06-11-2009 08:46 PM

Hey cant really tell, but can the rear seats still flip with a box in place?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:01 PM.