Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Deaver Suspension

Old 06-29-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Deaver Suspension

Just wanted to post about experiences with Deaver Suspension company.

http://www.deaverspring.com

Those that know me and my truck know that I break things. Often. I recently mangled one of my rear leaf springs on some rocks (bent leaf #1, broke leaf #2, and bent & broke leaf #3 along with the front clamp holding the leaf pack together) and have been in contact with Deaver to get the new parts needed to get me back on the trails. Every time I've called they've been extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I've been working with Scott over there and he's been excellent.

I had parts in hand and attempted the repair with the help of David Tarantino and the guys at his shop. (Side note: GREAT people to do business with and I highly recommend him and his shop for tires, wheels, maintenance, and even the oddball stuff like repairing leaf packs. ) Anyway, I had some incorrect parts and needed to give Deaver a call back to figure out what happened.

I was on the phone with Scott at Deaver last night and we worked everything out. I'm not running standard leafs on my truck so a couple of measurements were needed to get everything figured out. With Scott on the phone I crawled under the truck, took measurements on the good side of my truck, and he was all set. "Let me get going so I can get this leaf into production and ship it out to you as soon as possible."

I've worked with many vendors at this point and Deaver's product quality and customer service is outstanding. If anybody is on the fence about buying one of their products, go for it. You'll be pleased with the results.

-Mike
Old 06-29-2010, 08:01 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
To be more accurate, the part " I recently mangled one of my rear leaf springs on some rocks" should say:
" I recently mangled one of my rear leaf springs on some jack stands"
Old 06-29-2010, 08:05 AM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i've only heard good thing about Deaver's cust service. glad to hear it again.

their products a great too
Old 06-29-2010, 08:05 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-29-2010, 08:06 AM   #5
EEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Stefan
EEtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
To be more accurate, the part " I recently mangled one of my rear leaf springs on some rocks" should say:
" I recently mangled one of my rear leaf springs on some jack stands"
Old 06-29-2010, 08:06 AM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
lolz.
Quote:
i was a little drunk and instead of using jackstand I grabbed some oxygen breathing pirannahs that eat metal and used them to hold up my truck while I was putting on those fender vents
+1 to deaver