Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

next best price for bilstein 5100 adjustables

Old 06-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #1
skichiiwa is on a distinguished road
skichiiwa's Tacoma Gallery
next best price for bilstein 5100 adjustables

Can anyone even come close to downsouth motorsports price of front and back or just front . it is like a 60 dollar difference. it is absurd.

post lowest prices , to help out with price match.

btw noone will price match downsouth motorsport
Old 06-30-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Well why are you still researching if you know DSM has them the cheapest? Why not just order from them and get it done with?
Old 06-30-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
i would if they had them in stock..
Old 06-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skichiiwa View Post
i would if they had them in stock..
True. I lucked out man. Got my new truck about three weeks ago. PMed Sonny and he said they were out. Next day he posted saying he got a surprise shipment in so I ordered them right away. Now they are installed on my truck. Once I clean the truck up I will post pics.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:16 AM   #5
fauskar is on a distinguished road
Name: Rick
fauskar's Tacoma Gallery
Just got front RCD 5100 Bilsteins from Wheelers Off Road for ~$195 shipped. Save yourself a few bucks and wait or get them.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #6
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
Im also waiting for the set to come in. I am basically looking to level my ride. Do you guys suggest all four or just the front set. Whats the benefit to doing all four corners.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #7
Fienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant future

Name: Hieu
Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fienoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback View Post
Im also waiting for the set to come in. I am basically looking to level my ride. Do you guys suggest all four or just the front set. Whats the benefit to doing all four corners.
I'd do all four corners. i have my set sitting in the garage waiting to be installed.. lol from what i've heard it's a smoother ride
Old 07-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #8
RCD>? whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauskar View Post
Just got front RCD 5100 Bilsteins from Wheelers Off Road for ~$195 shipped. Save yourself a few bucks and wait or get them.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #9
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skichiiwa View Post
RCD>? whats that?
Race Car Dynamics, which is the company that Bilstein makes the 5100's for (for the Tacomas at least).

From DSM's website:
"These shocks are made by Bilstein for "Race Car Dynamics" to RCD/Bilsteins specifications."