Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New lift and tires!

Old 06-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
very nice which lift did you get?
Old 06-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:58 PM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
thats sick flataco. are those the helo max wheels? and what tire did you get? congradz. but dont think for a minute you are done modding where in florida are you?
Old 06-10-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLATaco06 View Post
Gonna try to put up a pic of my new setup. 06 Double Cab 4x4, 3 inch Toytec, and 285/75's on 16x10s. Let me know what you guys think

Wow, that is sweet. I have been looking for a pic of a noticeable lift difference between Toytech and my Readylift. Thank you for the pics. Can you let us know which system you went with. I was thinking of going OME 886's up front, with 2" AAL's in rear.

Thanks...
Old 06-10-2008, 07:04 PM   #6
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
that looks pretty dam good
Old 06-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #8
Big Member
FLATaco06 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
FLATaco06's Tacoma Gallery
I went with the Pro Basic Toytec kit. 3'' spacer and 1.5inch block. I also have the TSB springs in the back. The truck is my everyday driver and not really a "trail" rig per se. I pull my boat in the summer and do some mild offroading in the fall/winter hunting, so I didnt really want to drop alot of $$ for the coils. So far it rides fairly close to stock, not really any stiffer than I expected or wanted. Helo Maxx wheels on Baja Claw Radials. I was worried they were going to scrub terribley, but so far they only scrub the front mud flaps in hard turns, so I just removed those, heh. I goto FSU in Tallahassee, but hail from Taylor county. Big Bend all the way!
Old 06-13-2008, 06:31 PM   #10
jwp164 is on a distinguished road
jwp164's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

those 16X10" wheels look sweet what is the backspacing on them and how far do they stick out from the outside of the fenders? I live in Pa and am doing the same lift and getting the same size wheel and tires but since I live here I am not allowed to have the tires stick out any cuz its a hefty fine (I was actually looking into the MT Baja Claws too but decided to get the ATZs instead), thank you I appreciate it.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:31 PM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
LOVE IT!!! Super nice!!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM   #13
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Flattaco good job, i love those 16x10, i have a the same truck but mine is an access cab im getting a toytec 3" coils and 1 1/2 on the rear after my TSB is done, my question is i like the Dick Cepek black wheels (offset -25 / bs 4.52 along with a MTZ 285x75x16 tires) do u guys think this set up will fit.
i dont mind to do some minor trimming,
Old 06-17-2008, 05:55 AM   #14
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome!
Old 06-17-2008, 10:07 AM   #15
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
nice. very nice. what did it cost overall?
Old 06-17-2008, 04:01 PM   #16
Big Member

Renval, I'm not sure on the backspacing. I am going back to the shop that put on the tires/wheels for me on Thursday and I'll find out for certain. As for what you want to do with your truck, I say go for it! People told me mine wasn't going to work, it was going to scrub terribly, etc. But I went with what I wanted and proved most wrong. I'll update when I have the exact wheel specs.
Old 06-18-2008, 12:18 AM   #17
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLATaco06 View Post
Renval, I'm not sure on the backspacing. I am going back to the shop that put on the tires/wheels for me on Thursday and I'll find out for certain. As for what you want to do with your truck, I say go for it! People told me mine wasn't going to work, it was going to scrub terribly, etc. But I went with what I wanted and proved most wrong. I'll update when I have the exact wheel specs.
Thanks brother, btw did u feel some kinda lost of power / mpg running this set up with 3"lift
Old 06-18-2008, 06:05 AM   #18
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by renval View Post
Thanks brother, btw did u feel some kinda lost of power / mpg running this set up with 3"lift
Yeah, I wouldn't mind knowing too because I am looking at 18x10s with 32 x 11.5 or 33 x 12.5
Old 06-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #19
Big Member

I can't notice much of a power loss really, it will still get up and ride if I want it to fairly smoothly and quickly, hehe. As far as MPG I have definately taken a hit with the wider wheels, but how much of one is yet to be determined. I'll let you guys know.