LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilstein 5125s

Old 07-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5125s

What collapsed length and extended length do I need? I do some mild offroading for a PreRunner, but most of my driving is on the road.

Also will I be able to take out my AAL if I get new shocks?
Old 07-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #2
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
i just got the 9.2" travels on mine but if you remove your aal they might be a little long. i went with them because i was close to 3" of lift in the rear
Old 07-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Supposedly my Fabtech AAL is a 2.5" lift leaf. It has sagged now, so I might have to get new.

Do you know the valving?
Old 07-11-2010, 09:37 PM   #4
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
255/70
Old 07-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #5

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
i ordered mine from topgun customz for 145 shipped to my door i just called and talked to a sales man after i tried to lowball em on ebay and they sent me a message with that price if i called in
Old 07-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Thats standard. 10" collapsed and 20" extended?
Old 07-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #7

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
15.11 collapsed 24.35 extended
Old 07-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
And then new taller bump stops right?
Old 07-12-2010, 06:39 AM   #9
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Hey,

I cant remember the length I ordered from DSM, but I plan on removing my AAL and just running the TSB 4 leaf pack.

How will I know if they are too long, will there be noticeable bottoming out....

Sorry to OP just figured since yall are on topic...

Thanks.