Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Just Bought New Icons

Old 07-13-2010, 07:22 AM   #1
GEENYUSS is on a distinguished road
GEENYUSS's Tacoma Gallery
Just Bought New Icons

A buddy of mine bought a stores inventory when they went out of business for pennies on the dollar. Lucky for me he got a new in box set of icon coilovers. needless to say i bought em for $500!! hopefully ill like em but if not im sure i can sell em here and make some cash lol.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:22 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Are they Icon, or Leeper? What color is the spring?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Are they Icon, or Leeper? What color is the spring?
icons, black springs....i wouldnt buy leakers
Old 07-13-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEENYUSS View Post
icons, black springs....i wouldnt buy leakers
i've heard a couple stories about em leaking...could be operator error
Old 07-13-2010, 08:01 AM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
i've heard a couple stories about em leaking...could be operator error
I have only heard of One leaking my self. A bur lift near the seal during manufactuing can cause this to happen. It happens to almost all CO manufactures. Even Bilstien. King is the only one I havent hear of this happening on. It boils down to quality control.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:04 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have only heard of One leaking my self. A bur lift near the seal during manufactuing can cause this to happen. It happens to almost all CO manufactures. Even Bilstien. King is the only one I havent hear of this happening on. It boils down to quality control.
makes sense
Old 07-13-2010, 08:07 AM   #7
Quote:
i was gonna go the king route but couldnt pass on this deal, ive had huge success with king on my old rhino

Old 07-13-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
^ omg!

I want!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:54 AM   #9
Hermit is on a distinguished road
Hermit's Tacoma Gallery
Im jealous... have fun...