Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

=> Spidertrax Spacers w/TC Spindles? Will this work? <=

Old 07-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
=> Spidertrax Spacers w/TC Spindles? Will this work? <=

So I'm getting New Rims and I really, really, really want them. However there might be an issue of these rims not clearing without the Spidertrax. If I needed to, can I run these Spidertrax in the Front with the TC Spindles? I really don't want to do that. . .

The Rims are 16 @ 4.0 Back Spacing w/ +30

any insight would be great
Old 07-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
i really dont see any reason why you wont be able to run the spacers in there...hte spindles should have nothing to do w/ it. you will have a wider track up front, as the spindle are already pushing the tires out like 0.75", then they will be pushed out even further w/ the spacers...might look a little funky?
Old 07-13-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ i'm REALLY hoping I don't need to use the Spidertrax as I don't want that Wide Look.

Thanks YOSH.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #4
sanga700 will become famous soon enoughsanga700 will become famous soon enough
sanga700's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for stupid question . What are back spacing and TC spindles ?
Old 07-13-2010, 12:57 PM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Back Spacing on the Rims to clear the Calipers and tires from rubbing. My question was since I'm going 33's, I didn't want my tires to rub on the Beefed Spindles.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:05 PM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm running into a problem with my new rims.

They're 16 x 7 + 30 & 4 back space.

They will not clear 33's and my spindles I think.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:20 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you call TC in the morning and ask them what they require? TC has some Awesome customer service.