LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Wheel alignment question

Old 07-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #1
SlowJoe is on a distinguished road
SlowJoe's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel alignment question

Ok I have an 08 trd sport with a 6 inch pro comp lift. I have 35 inch tires with 18 inch wheels. I live in a small town not much around. nobody here can align my truck due to not being able to grab onto the wheel. one place had a sorta good idea but i'm not sure. they said to put my old wheels and tires on and align it then switch the tires. Does anybody have any input on this?
Old 07-14-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowJoe View Post
Ok I have an 08 trd sport with a 6 inch pro comp lift. I have 35 inch tires with 18 inch wheels. I live in a small town not much around. nobody here can align my truck due to not being able to grab onto the wheel. one place had a sorta good idea but i'm not sure. they said to put my old wheels and tires on and align it then switch the tires. Does anybody have any input on this?
It would work, BUT I dont think you can ride a less than 18" wheel with the ProComp lift.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
17" wheels will work.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
SlowJoe is on a distinguished road
SlowJoe's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't sure if the alignment would change with the bigger tires. My stock rims/tires fit you just can't turn cause the nuckle hits. Ok thanks for your guys help

Products Discussed in this Thread