Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Have a 3 inch lift want to get a 6 inch.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Have a 3 inch lift want to get a 6 inch.

I have a 3" lift on my truck now was thinking of upgrading to a 6" for those that have a 6" what do you think of them? And how hard are they to install yourself?
Old 07-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
spindles
Old 07-15-2010, 07:29 PM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
spindles
x2
Old 07-15-2010, 07:31 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
X3 I love mine!
Old 07-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #5
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...rida-meet.html

Lets see some pictures..
Old 07-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
what year truck?
Old 07-16-2010, 03:39 AM   #7
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
It's a 05. I currently only have a iPhone for Internet acces and don't think I can post a pic with it. Any of you guys install them yourselves? I know I can save a couple hundred that rout.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:48 AM   #8

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
A 2005 prerunner. I've had for 2 years have a tuff country 3" lift now but want to upgrade. Any of you guys install them yourself?I know I can save a couple hundred that way
Old 07-16-2010, 03:54 AM   #9

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd post pics but my current Internet is my iPhone.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:37 AM   #10
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
DB lifts are not the easiest thing to install. you need to be pretty auto savy and having access to a lift would make the install much easier
Old 07-16-2010, 02:55 PM   #11

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Nelson. Also only way to show pics is a link to my face book but here you go.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1303384241
Old 07-17-2010, 07:17 PM   #12

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I lied I had to download a app but I can post pics now here is the beaut
Attached Thumbnails
Have a 3 inch lift want to get a 6 inch.-imageuploadedbytapatalk.jpg