are these better than the billy 5100 not taking adjustibility into play?
- Equip your rig with the Trailmaster SSV Shocks for unsurpassed handling and incredible smoothness
- These custom-valved shocks use Trailmaster's groundbreaking Speed Smart Valve system-automatically reads the road conditions and makes on-the-fly adjustments
- Your Trailmaster SSV Shocks are firm on off-road adventures and smooth on pavement
- Work for both lifted and stock-level vehicles
- Twin-tube design for greater strength and higher oil capacity
- The Trailmaster SSV Shocks' large 2 3/8" diameter cylinders outlast skinnier shocks and add an imposing look to your suspension
- Heavyweight 14mm carbon steel piston rod provides strength and durability
- The platinum-gray outer finish of your Trailmaster SSV Shocks is incredibly durable—tested using a punishing 240 hour salt spray test
- Each Trailmaster SSV Shock features a black urethane dust boot and bushings
- Given a low-pressure nitrogen gas charge to reduce the risk of oil foaming
- The mounting eyes and stems on your Trailmaster SSV Shocks are double welded for nearly indestructible strength
- Sold individually for both your front and rear
- Trailmaster backs your SSV Shocks with a Lifetime Warranty
For a set of hi-performance dampeners with both brains and brawn, the only choice is Trailmaster's SSV Shocks. Unlike traditional one-size-fits-all shocks, these premium parts are completely custom-valved for your unique year, make and model.
Your intelligent Trailmaster SSV Shocks utilize an advanced Speed Smart Valve system. It automatically senses the road conditions and makes on-the-fly adjustments. Whether you're slogging across rocky trails or cruising down the highway, your Trailmaster SSV Shocks deliver optimal handling.
Besides being incredibly smart, your Trailmaster SSV Shocks are also built like tanks. They boast a burly twin-tube design, heavy-duty 14mm carbon steel piston rod and a huge 2 3/8" diameter cylinder. And, their low-pressure nitrogen charge fights off oil foaming.
Don't worry about the elements. Your Trailmaster SSV Shocks have a rugged platinum-grey coating, urethane boot and thick bushings. And, they're covered by a Lifetime Warranty.