LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Roll cages

Old 07-20-2010, 03:25 AM   #1
ballisticexchris is on a distinguished road
ballisticexchris's Tacoma Gallery
Roll cages

I did a search and came up with nothing. Does anyone know of a manufacturer of some prefabbed internal roll cages?

I don't mind welding the pieces in place. I would be nice to have some pre bent tubing though.

It seems Off Road Solutions is out of business.

http://forums.fourwheeler.com/70/639...-07/index.html

I cannot imagine doing suspension and not having some kind of protection in the event of a roll over!

I hope I posted this in the correct section.....
Old 07-20-2010, 04:31 AM   #3
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/members/mjp2.html

PM this member-- he's got a full cage
Old 07-20-2010, 07:18 AM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i started that thread over on TTORA to see what those guy thought of the 4x innovations pre fabbed cage. it's ok, but not the best. better than nothing though...

thats the only pre bent tube, weld it yourself cage i know of
Old 07-20-2010, 07:41 AM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
What year is your truck and how much safety are you looking for?
Old 07-20-2010, 02:34 PM   #6
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
yeah, i started that thread over on TTORA to see what those guy thought of the 4x innovations pre fabbed cage. it's ok, but not the best. better than nothing though...

thats the only pre bent tube, weld it yourself cage i know of
I'd say, anything is better than nothing (for the most part).

I had a cage in our jeep and it wasn't even tied into the frame. It had out-riggers that supported it but the tubes weren't actually attached to the frame. It was all attached to the tub which is extremely flexy when offroading.

And, the thing was tested...twice and held up pretty damn good. In fact, the tub bent in the back a bit....cage just laughed.