Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

TSB out of warranty

Old 07-20-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
TSB out of warranty

Could it be possible for my truck to get a TSB done even though I have 92,777 miles on my truck?

I could BS it to get it done. I dont like my AAL anymore. It gives a harsh ride and squeaks LIKE CRAZY!!!

I will obviously come prepared when going to the dealership..
Old 07-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #2
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Prepared for what?? You've been around long enuf to see this answer a few times.

They don't owe you anything at this point...so if you go and ask and they say no- That's about all there is to it. Asking us isn't going to help you because you'll get a mix of stories about folks who have and have not gotten hooked up.

Go talk to a dealer...
Old 07-20-2010, 11:38 AM   #3
Htnswches is on a distinguished road

Name: E
Htnswches's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^ What he said but I suggest you look into another spring pack. I had the TSB done @ 80K for free with the extended warranty but guess what? the new leaf springs still bottom out
Old 07-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Prepared for what?? You've been around long enuf to see this answer a few times.

They don't owe you anything at this point...so if you go and ask and they say no- That's about all there is to it. Asking us isn't going to help you because you'll get a mix of stories about folks who have and have not gotten hooked up.

Go talk to a dealer...
Yes I have been around for a while, but like the rest of TW I'm just trying to get more out of it and make it better.

Since the last time I tried to sell my truck, pictures of 4 door Jeep Wranglers have been in my mind.