Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Found this interesting while looking on google (LT)

Old 07-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Found this interesting while looking on google (LT)

I emailed Camburg a while back and IIRC they mentioned to me that I would not be able to run their lift spindles with their LT. Looking on google at LT Tacoma's, I found a Total Chaos LT on a tacoma who was running the Allied lift spindles.

So I am wondering if any of you guys who are running any sort of LT have either TC or Camburg spindles with the setup?

I know that a LT will give you lift...so if you pair it with a set of spindles does that add more lift? If you run those together do you need to run different shocks than those they sell with the kits?

This is the page I found while looking on google: http://www.dmzfab.com/jeff.html

If the question is stupid a mod can close this thread and delete it haha