Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

JSI Motorsports LT

Old 07-22-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
JSI Motorsports LT

Anyone running this setup or have any info on it? Kinda pricey

http://jsimotorsports.com/index.php/...uspension.html

Old 07-22-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
nobody on here is gonna be running that

that is a race kit that uses a 12" shocks, thats huge, those wont fit in the stock coil bucket, alot of fab work needed to run that kit

def overkill if your just the typical weekend warrior prerunner

but for a kit like that $3500 is not that bad a deal
Old 07-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #3
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
thats like a extremely serious kit aint it? those are some pretty big numbers
Old 07-22-2010, 09:51 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Oliver you gotta stop asking lt questions here! Haha there is no one here that run things like that. If you want info on stuff like that join desert rangers or race dezert. Like matt said that kit is a race kit and over kill unless you race the truck. Just save and get a tc kit or engage
Old 07-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wouldn't buy that one looks way to much for what I'm looking for just curious if anyone had any experience with the kit.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:11 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Unless it's engage, camburg, or total chaos people won't know here most likely know info here. Plus there is only a few long travel guys here and they don't normally post much here. I think you will love a LT kit but be prepared to be spending lots and lots of money too do it right
Old 07-22-2010, 10:53 PM   #7
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Unless it's engage, camburg, or total chaos people won't know here most likely know info here. Plus there is only a few long travel guys here and they don't normally post much here. I think you will love a LT kit but be prepared to be spending lots and lots of money too do it right
OMG you can say that again. the money pit is just begining once you get the LT kit on the truck, everything else starts to break cause the susp can handle so much and the rest of the truck cant...

plus you always want more, secondary shocks, air bumps, better springs....

it's a blackhole
Old 07-23-2010, 12:34 AM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
OMG you can say that again. the money pit is just begining once you get the LT kit on the truck, everything else starts to break cause the susp can handle so much and the rest of the truck cant...

it's a blackhole
thats the truth. My truck was already built damn good and since I've had it I've dropped $3k into it and their is still another $3k of stuff I want to do to it. (Air bumps, front bypasses, interior cage, race radio, and rebuild my tc kit with new bushings and uniballs)
Old 07-23-2010, 11:45 AM   #9
Almost there

Quote:

it's a blackhole
Can you tell me please what kind of things have broken on you after you got your LT on the truck? To better prepare me in case lol
Old 07-26-2010, 06:58 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Can you tell me please what kind of things have broken on you after you got your LT on the truck? To better prepare me in case lol
stuff isn't gonna break on your first time out (well, it might) but it def will over time. you have to gusset alot of parts and replace other parts to try to keep everything in place.

common things that break: tie rod ends, spindles, coil bucket, steering rack, windshield, motor mounts....

and thats just the front
Old 07-26-2010, 07:01 AM   #11
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Read:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...formation.html

Old 07-26-2010, 07:03 AM   #12
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
stuff isn't gonna break on your first time out (well, it might) but it def will over time. you have to gusset alot of parts and replace other parts to try to keep everything in place.

common things that break: tie rod ends, spindles, coil bucket, steering rack, windshield, motor mounts....

and thats just the front
First time I was out in the desert a guy picked up a rock in his rear tire and had it come forward, smash his back window, just miss his passenger's head, and hit the inside of the windshield.

It's fun out there!
Old 08-12-2010, 11:23 AM   #13
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
Im considering this kit. I currently have gen 2 engage before it was boxed setup. Im looking for something different and not super expensive. Iv heard/read a lot of good things about JSI. When im ready for an upgrade it will come down to What I can get a better deal on JSI or Custom front end from a buddy. Only down fall I can see with this kit is there is no good place to strike a bump stop off the upper arm.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'd Run this kit and sell my TC one if I wasn't 4x4