LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Any1 know if...

Old 07-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #1
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Honor Guard-Now out of Honor Guard getting ready for MK "A" School
Name: Thomas
YeahYeah's Tacoma Gallery
Any1 know if...

Does anyone know if kings makes a set of front struts that equal out to 3"? and what would I use for the back?(preferably kings also)
Old 07-25-2010, 07:34 PM   #2
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Order the billie 5100's from DSM and they send a Kings catalog in the box with the shox. Weird!
Old 07-25-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kinda helps... but how are those? do you have em?
Old 07-25-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Yes! Installed yesterday and did a 300+ mile round trip to Caliente, NV today and so far so good. Many a folks who have had them for a while still enjoy them. The valving is wonderful!
Old 07-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #5

they last a long time?
Old 07-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #6
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Like I said, installed them yesterday. They last 24hrs! So far.......

Not sure. I didn't do too much research but I knew I needed my truck a little ways off the ground without going extreme and weighing it down. Also did not want to do a spacer lift. These were the happy median and a good one at that!
Old 07-25-2010, 07:42 PM   #7

lol! thanks man. getting something here pretty soon and i need all the help i can get for suspension. i know my way well around a car but when it comes to products and which will last longer..... HELP!
Old 07-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #8
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Ha ha! I gotcha. Check out Vendor Down South Motorsports. Everyone including me has loved their customer service! They also offer Kings and Icons.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:44 PM   #9

Sweet! thanks