I have searched the forums and have been to the many shops that do lifts around Calgary and I think I have more questions than i got answers, so here it goes.
1) For a daily driver / mild or medium off-road toy which lift height is better 3" or 6"?
2) Do these tire and lift sizes match (33" with a 3" lift or 35" with 6" lift)?
3) Running 33" tires on a 6" lift would look silly?
4) If i want 6" of lift i will have to change the gearing on 35" tires or the truck will bog and have no go?
5) What is the best way to do it right and get the truck to do what i want but at the same time not over stress the stock components and make the truck unreliable?
Thanks again everyone, eventually I'll get enough knowledge and information to get the right parts for me and the truck and I'll post a thread with all I have done to her. I promise I'll start a build thread really soon, with pictures to boot.