Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Spidertrax spacers

Old 07-28-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
PhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nice

PhilipRoth's Tacoma Gallery
Spidertrax spacers

Right now i have half inch spacers on my tacoma. Discount tire wont rotate my tires because only a few threads stick out. My mom is freaking out saying that it is unsafe and i understand where she is coming from. Im thinking about getting new wheel spacers and am looking at the 1.5 inch spidertrax ones. If i go ahead and get the spacers am i gonna need to get longer studs or will they do?
Old 07-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipRoth View Post
Right now i have half inch spacers on my tacoma. Discount tire wont rotate my tires because only a few threads stick out. My mom is freaking out saying that it is unsafe and i understand where she is coming from. Im thinking about getting new wheel spacers and am looking at the 1.5 inch spidertrax ones. If i go ahead and get the spacers am i gonna need to get longer studs or will they do?
the spidertrax bolt to the hub of the truck, then the wheel bolts to them. they are a lot different than the ones that just slide behind the wheel. much more safe. no longer studs needed
Old 07-28-2010, 11:06 PM   #4
PhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nice

Which is the one i need?
Old 07-28-2010, 11:09 PM   #6
danstacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
danstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i Am looking to do the 1.5 wheel spacers does anyone have any pics of what this looks like..... i am lookin for a better stance...
Old 07-28-2010, 11:10 PM   #7

I ment to post the link but here it is http://www.spidertrax.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.169/.f
Old 07-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Look at my post ^
Thanks man, i appriciate it
Old 07-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #11
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome. I run them and have never had a problem. I wheel too.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #12

thanks.... i found some on ebay for cheap like 120 for all four are they worth it or just junk?
Old 07-29-2010, 12:41 AM   #13
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
great find!
Old 07-29-2010, 01:03 AM   #15

Quote:
Spidertrax?
no they are called cj they are made of aircraft billet aluminum for 120

here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...item5d2970c640
Old 07-29-2010, 06:08 AM   #17
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
x2 ^
Old 07-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #18
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Dude just get the Spidertraxx. Totally safe. Plenty strong.