Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

6'' Pro Comp Stage 1 Lift advice

Old 07-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
6'' Pro Comp Stage 1 Lift advice

If I get the stage 1 Pro comp lift, is there anything else I need to buy to completely install the lift? Or, does the lift come with all the necessary parts.
I have 2005 Prerunner.

Here is the link to the lift

http://4wheelonline.com/Products.asp...oductId=242044

Thank you
Old 07-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #2
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 07-30-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
H0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Communications / Dispatch
H0LLYW00D's Tacoma Gallery
from what i have learned and searched if you do a 6" lift on these trucks you have to go gearing to keep any acceleration.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
u only would ever have to regear if you up the tire size to much over stock,the lift dont affect gear ratio
Old 07-30-2010, 06:57 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0LLYW00D View Post
from what i have learned and searched if you do a 6" lift on these trucks you have to go gearing to keep any acceleration.
Not true, many people run stock gearing for years or never regear with 35s.

A supercharger helps as well Im hoping...
Old 07-30-2010, 07:11 PM   #6

ok, but the kit comes with all of the parts I need to lift the truck? Like new brakes lines... an so forth
Old 07-30-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
everything but an alignment in a box. Brake lines are stock but as I recall they work fine with the 6 inch, or they include extensions.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #8

Ok, thank you. Im so close to buying this lift!!! I wonder if it will look weird with 285's?!?!
Old 07-30-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
nah it wont look weird,if ya still had stockers on it would look a little goofy though
Old 07-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #10

lol ya definitely! They looked funny on my 3'' lift.