Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Need Toytec lift installed in NE PA...Any suggestions?

Old 06-26-2008, 09:14 PM   #1
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Need Toytec lift installed in NE PA...Any suggestions?

I have a toytec spacer/aal 3" lift kit I need installed. Does anyone know of anyone in the NE PA area that can do the install for me? I'm about 40 miles north of philly. I really want to install it myself to save some money but I would feel better having someone with better knowledge of this stuff helping me with it. Can anyone help me out or direct me to someone who can? Also two more questions. One of the 4X4 places I called for an install quote told me that I don't need a diff drop kit for a 3" lift. Now I was under the impression that I did, right? And I'm ordering 4 new tires and putting them on stock 17s. I was looking to go with 265/70/17 which I think is the largest I can go on stock right? I'm just wondering if those tires will look too small with a 3" lift. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:48 AM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Are you 4x4? If your not 4x4, no need for a diff drop. If you are 4x4, save your CVs and buy it.

265/70 is the stock tire size. You can run 265/75 or 285/75 on stock wheels with trimming. Click the link in my sig.