Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Toytec ultimate lift kit w/TC UCA's???

Old 08-13-2010, 07:18 AM   #1
Hawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Hawksdenn2's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Toytec ultimate lift kit w/TC UCA's???

I just bought a 2010 4x4 DC. Doesn't even have 1000 mikes yet. I was looking into getting the ultimate lift kit from toytec and the TC UCA's. What do you guys think?? I live in Florida and the biggest hills we have are levy's before the Everglades so that's why I also thought about a procomp 3" with the TC UCAs... I know everyone hates procomp here but mud is are biggest challenge here. Not that I'm gonna tear up my truck or anything. It's a highway DD. Please give details!
Thanks for the help in advance!
Old 08-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #2
nitrojones is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
nitrojones's Tacoma Gallery
I just installed this package on my 09 DC. The UCA's are a bit rough installing, but worth the effort to have a true uni-ball.
I got the leaf packet (full 7 leafs) and 886 springs. I would not recommend such a heavy set if you're not going to be hauling or adding significant weight (bumper and winch) to the truck.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp 3" is really stiff. My buddy has it and it rides worse than a spacer. But look at OME or Toytec, the only difference being adjustability. OME cost about $700- 800. I would check out Built Right UCA as well, much better price, or even Light Racing
Old 08-15-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
wvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud of

Name: Dennis
wvmountaintop's Tacoma Gallery
Just this week I got installed the Toytec Ultimate lift with TC UCA's on the front and Dakar springs on the rear and so far I couldn't be more pleased with how it rides. Haven't had a chance to take it off road, still have the stock tires but those will be replaced with some Duratracs within the week hopefully. The guys at Toytec were a pleasure to work with...
Old 08-15-2010, 04:00 PM   #5
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvmountaintop View Post
Just this week I got installed the Toytec Ultimate lift with TC UCA's on the front and Dakar springs on the rear and so far I couldn't be more pleased with how it rides. Haven't had a chance to take it off road, still have the stock tires but those will be replaced with some Duratracs within the week hopefully. The guys at Toytec were a pleasure to work with...
Any vibes? Pics?
Old 08-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
wvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo freak View Post
Any vibes? Pics?
No vibration at all so far. I've got a lot of weight on my truck with a Warn Transformer mount and 9000 lb winch, full Budbuilt skid plates and an ARE fiberglass topper on the back and it rides and handles just fine. Sadly I don't have pics yet. Got the work done Thursday and it has been pretty much raining here since then and I also haven't been home all weekend and don't have the patch cord for my camera to download the pics I've taken so far. I will try and get some good ones posted soon... I'm sure if you do a search though you will be able to find plenty of pics of Taco's here running the same setup...
Old 08-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #7

Toytec Ultimate lift and Dakar springs... New Duratracs later this week...

Old 01-01-2011, 04:12 PM   #8
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Got any pics with the Duratracs. BTW...what size Duratracs. I'm doing the same kit in the next week or so!