Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Top plate(?) part #'s

Old 08-13-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Top plate(?) part #'s

Putting together Eibachs with 5100's, and I would like to build them complete before hand with top mounts/plates without swapping over my current ones. Does anyone have a list of the parts I will need? I'm not even sure I'm calling it the correct thing in my (fruitless) searches.

Thanks in advance.
D.