Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New All Pro rear brake lines, how to install?

Old 08-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
2010 tacoma v6 fox's
cgrove04 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cory
cgrove04's Tacoma Gallery
New All Pro rear brake lines, how to install?

So I can't find any info on how to install the rear all pro brake lines, I really don't know anything about brakes so could someone gimme a step by step or know of a link that could tell me more. Thanks!! trying to think ahead almost got in my front coils/uca's.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
installing should be easy, twist of connections of each end and un bolt where the are held up, then reverse.... ur gonna need 2 people to bleed
Old 08-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have any plans tomorrow how much more work do u need to do?
Old 08-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
2010 tacoma v6 fox's

Hey burg right now I'm about to put in my coil overs, I'm waitin on my uca's to come in tom at noon. Then ill have to install those, rehook everything back up, drop the rear to put in the new leaf/shocks/lines. Got some tires too I'm puttin on but i can do all that later etc. I'm down on cary street in the bottom
Old 08-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
u got everything u need up there, i could come by tomorrow and help u out
Old 08-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #6
2010 tacoma v6 fox's

Ya man would love some help, right now ive got two jacks if you had one big one that would help a lot getting this thing a little higher, need stuff for the rear brake line install. Other then that I think I've got everything.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:13 PM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
ill bring a couple of normal sized jacks along with a couple of pieces of 4x4s, dont have any C clampls def. need those... i got plenty of wrenchs tho
Old 08-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #8
2010 tacoma v6 fox's

I'll pm ya my address and phone number in a sec, if you can think of any unusual tools that might be helpful, lemme know or just bring em. Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight if not its gonna be red bulls all day tom bro and beer, and pizza.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:23 PM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
u got a decent sized jack?
Old 08-13-2010, 06:24 PM   #10
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyyEeIPlbyM here is some good tunes to listen to for the install
Old 08-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #11
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
wow that isnt good music at all
Old 08-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #12
2010 tacoma v6 fox's

I've got 2 2.5 toners up on bricks to get it high enough atm. with 4 stands, one more question i guess these fox 2.5 coils from offroadwarehouse with the tc uca's have the option of removing the sway bar. So yes or no or am I missing something.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #13
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
wow that isnt good music at all
what kind of music then?
Old 08-13-2010, 06:54 PM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i dont discriminate on genres just crappy artists
Old 08-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #15
2010 tacoma v6 fox's

Sway bar spacers! ahh got it, so if it rubs use it. Or remove the sway bar does that void any warranty etc
Old 08-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
removing the sway bar is going to give ya more flex but also more body roll up front, leave on if mainly a street driven truck
Old 08-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #17
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
quite cluttering jbob
Old 08-13-2010, 07:05 PM   #18
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
quite cluttering jbob
so in your opinion,whats a good artist?
Old 08-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i listen to mainly country, slayer isnt bad, ill listen to whatever... this includes cluttering tho
Old 08-13-2010, 07:19 PM   #20
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uSKxQmnYtc cluttering music for the install