Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Pre modified axle shafts for LT 2"? 05+, FJC, 4runner

Old 08-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
SKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garry
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Pre modified axle shafts for LT 2"? 05+, FJC, 4runner

Thinking about changing over to a 2" LT kit by either TC or Allpro. I was wondering if anyone knew where to purchase the axles already assembled. Something similar to this: http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/prod...roductID/37362

The install should be pretty simple if u didn't need to break down your old axles and then install the longer axle shafts.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i think TC sells them
Old 08-13-2010, 09:25 PM   #3
SKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the rough
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i think TC sells them
Thanks for the info. I thought I saw them on the TC site at one point but I can't find them now.
http://www.chaosfab.com/toyaccess_05taco.html
Old 08-17-2010, 10:38 PM   #4
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Apparantley they don't sell them.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:16 AM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
wow, i'm surprised TC doesn't have them
Old 08-19-2010, 08:25 PM   #7
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
www.rcvperformance.com sells preassembled but their pricey. have to give them the measurements
Anyone know if they offer any type of discounts through various forums?
Old 08-19-2010, 08:32 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
All pro might make some for you. just call them and talk to sarah. I know they are capable of doing it because I watched them make some for my buddy's truck they put their kit on.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:34 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
drew is/was selling a set of RCVs in our B/S/T
Old 08-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
drew is/was selling a set of RCVs in our B/S/T
Drew's are too short jamie. I thought his were stock length?
Old 08-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Drew's are too short jamie. I thought his were stock length?
i'm thought his were extended b/c of his 4" lift. just checked his thread though and they are already sold
Old 08-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'm thought his were extended b/c of his 4" lift. just checked his thread though and they are already sold
I didn't know you needed longer ones for a drop bracket.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
I didn't know you needed longer ones for a drop bracket.
he wasnt DB...he was 4" spacer lift
Old 08-19-2010, 09:14 PM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he wasnt DB...he was 4" spacer lift
damn thats a monster spacer. then yeah your right they would have to be longer then.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:15 PM   #15
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
damn thats a monster spacer. then yeah your right they would have to be longer then.
yeah. he was selling the spacer here as well. first spacer i've seen over 3"