Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Ext. Length Icons... who sells them?

Old 08-13-2010, 10:47 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Ext. Length Icons... who sells them?

Ive been searching all day for tem. And just now I found out that Domello sells them for the 05+. Who else is there?
Just doing some research.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
SKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garry
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
Ive been searching all day for tem. And just now I found out that Domello sells them for the 05+. Who else is there?
Just doing some research.
Demello, Metaltech, Ironpig, Budbuilt, Toytec.......probably more as well.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Do the ext. length one's also give up to 3.5" o lift? or is that only the regular one's?
Old 08-13-2010, 11:02 PM   #5
SKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the rough
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do the ext. length one's also give up to 3.5" o lift? or is that only the regular one's?
Both
Old 08-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
wheelers sells them too
Old 08-14-2010, 07:56 AM   #7
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if your getting a 4WD truck your not gonna be able to get anywhere near 3.5" lift out of the CO's...
Old 08-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #8

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I know. But Im hoping to get them close to 3.25" without issues. I wish I could not get a 4wd, but its a must have here in the NW. that way I can run a 4" spindle lift, with Icons.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #9
Beast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to all

Name: Mark
Beast's Tacoma Gallery
downsouth motorsports has them....good price too
Old 08-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #10
offroad is on a distinguished road
offroad's Tacoma Gallery
try outlaw offroad
Old 08-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #12
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DownSouth FTW!!! Awsome Price.
Did u call or send a PM? I sent a PM but haven't gotten a response.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:35 PM   #13

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
sent a PM. and he was on, so he responded in like 2min.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:39 AM   #14
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sent a PM. and he was on, so he responded in like 2min.
Hmm, not sure whats going on then. It's been a few days so maybe I will send another PM over.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:04 AM   #15
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINUM View Post
Hmm, not sure whats going on then. It's been a few days so maybe I will send another PM over.
SKINUM...got your PM on Saturday. I need to get back to you tomorrow. The OPs was much simpler than yours. He was just asking for a set of COs. I need to look at our price sheets (at the shop)for your goody list, because I don't know all that stuff by heart. I will get your quote to you by the end of the day tomorrow, when I'll be back in the office. Thanks.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:35 AM   #16
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
SKINUM...got your PM on Saturday. I need to get back to you tomorrow. The OPs was much simpler than yours. He was just asking for a set of COs. I need to look at our price sheets (at the shop)for your goody list, because I don't know all that stuff by heart. I will get your quote to you by the end of the day tomorrow, when I'll be back in the office. Thanks.
Appreciate the info!
Old 08-16-2010, 08:52 PM   #18

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
There basically the same. I think its internal, that gives the extra travel.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:25 PM   #19
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Extended Icons from downsouth soon to be on order...YAY...
Old 08-16-2010, 10:06 PM   #20
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Hi everyone,
Figured I would chime in and give my 2 cents.You should be able to tell by the extended length of the shocks.ICON has a shock drawing and they can give you the specs between the 5-8630 and the 5-8635.The extended travel will usually allow for 1.5"to 1.75" of more wheel drop out. Shock travel and wheel travel are 2 different things and motion ratio plays a part.
I would give ICON a shout and they can get you the dimensions from the mounting plate to the center of the lower mounting eyelet (Rod End)
See ya,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Sorry to hack this thread but is there a way to tell the ext vs reg?