Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

All Pro Flip Kit Thread Size

Old 08-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro Flip Kit Thread Size

Does anyone happen to know the size and thread of the threaded holes in All Pros u bolt flip kit? I'm talking about the ones that you mount timbrens to.

I don't want to take a plate to home depot to find out if I don't have to. Thanks TW.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:19 PM   #3
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man cant help ya, I asked all pro for the size of the bolt for my coilovers and they got back to me quick, shoot them a PM, theres my .02
Old 08-15-2010, 12:30 AM   #5
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
If you want, call me in the morning and I'll take a look.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #8
moledigger is on a distinguished road
Name: Rick
moledigger's Tacoma Gallery
they are 9/16 18, and the shanks are 1/2". not a true 9/16" as advertized.