Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Suspension Setup and General Information Book

Old 08-17-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
eodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud of
Navy: EOD
Name: Jerron
eodrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Suspension Setup and General Information Book

Does anyone know a good book that talks about off-road suspension setup and just general information about setting up a truck for desert type racing? I've searched around on here a little and haven't found anything, so I figured it's time for a new post.

I'd like to get a book that has info on adjusting suspension to different types of terrain, to weight distribution for the truck. If there's something like that out there and you know about it. Let me know.

I think maybe it'd be a good idea to get a thread about good books relating to all various subjects, including just good fun books to read. Just a thought.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:12 AM   #2
eodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud of
Navy: EOD
Name: Jerron
eodrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of any books? At all?