Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Ultimate Lift Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 05:33 AM   #1
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Ultimate Lift Thread

If there is already a thread like this then my bad.....
I thought it would be neat to have a tread where people can go to look at all the different ways that tacos are lifted and how they look instead of ten thousand threads from people asking for other members to post up pics of what they want to do.....

So just put up pics and list how you lifted your truck....
Old 08-18-2010, 05:35 AM   #2
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toytec 2.5" Coil spacer With rear AAL...

Old 08-18-2010, 09:06 AM   #3

Epic Fail...... maybe not such a good idea
Old 08-18-2010, 09:08 AM   #4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
Epic Fail...... maybe not such a good idea

It's ok admiting it is the first step
Old 08-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #5
06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough

Marines:
Name: Kurt
06TacoGnar's Tacoma Gallery
3" Toytec spacer w/ AAL

Old 08-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #6
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg 4" Spindles and Deavers

Old 08-18-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough06TacoGnar is a jewel in the rough

Marines:
Looks like it's turning into a Super White thread...
Old 08-18-2010, 09:44 AM   #8

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
Camburg 4" Spindles and Deavers

I like your truck by the way. How do you like the spindles?
Old 08-18-2010, 09:45 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TacoGnar View Post
Looks like it's turning into a Super White thread...
Well it is the best color....
Old 08-18-2010, 09:46 AM   #10
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Super White is the best! I can not wait to lift mine, but I got to make a few of my first car payments first lol! Great idea for a thread though!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:49 AM   #11
newbtacoma is on a distinguished road
newbtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3" Toytec spacer w/ AAL

Is the ride stiffer with just the spacers? Are you running the stock shocks?
Old 08-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #12
maandres20 is on a distinguished road
maandres20's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec Ultimate with 2 inch AAL

Work in progress.... UCA and tires needed.

Rear is about 1/2 inch taller now.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #13
newbtacoma is on a distinguished road
newbtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maandres20 View Post

Work in progress.... UCA and tires needed.

Rear is about 1/2 inch taller now.
Toytec says you dont need UCA's for the ultimate lift....are you having any issues with the lift, or would you just feel better with the UCA's?
Old 08-18-2010, 10:02 AM   #15
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery

Icon Extended travel coilovers, tc uca's, aal and 5100's in the rear.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:06 AM   #16

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbtacoma View Post
Is the ride stiffer with just the spacers? Are you running the stock shocks?
There is definitely a noticable difference. It's quite a bit stiffer especially with the shocks being stock. I don't really mind that much right now, it's just a temporary lift set up. I'm currently just doing on-road travel anyway.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:06 AM   #17
maandres20 is on a distinguished road
maandres20's Tacoma Gallery
No issues at all with the lift. I would just like to have the alignment dead on, and to have a little more downward travel on the front end. One rear leaf was mounted backwards that’s why the rear is a ˝ inch lower in the pic.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:09 AM   #19
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen FTW!!!

Camburg 2.5 ext. travel C/O, Camburg UCA, Billy 5100's with custom 8 leaf Deaver Pack.

Needs LT!

Old 08-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #20
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like your truck by the way. How do you like the spindles?
I like the spindles, i like the stance that it gives my truck, just waiting to make it even better with some coilovers!