Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Camburg alignment specs...

Old 08-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg alignment specs...

what numbers are you guys getting with Camburg "ball-joint" UCAs? did a search but only found numbers for TC uniballs.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here are my numbers:

what do you guys think? more caster? i have 885's with 5100's set at .85
Old 08-21-2010, 11:37 PM   #3

BUMP.... does anyone know if i can get more castor out of the camburg uca's??
Old 08-21-2010, 11:38 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
i got 0,0 and 2.4 on mine. i am guessing with the 885 and .85" your sitting at 3" with the coilovers. A lot of people get the best alignment results at 0,0 and 2.4 caster when the lift coilovers to 3"
Old 08-21-2010, 11:41 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
i got 0,0 and 2.4 on mine
Thanks. ill call the shop that did my alignment and see if they can adjust it some more. hopefully they wont charge me another $70
Old 08-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They shouldnt and if they do never go back. Most shops give you a 3 month 3k miles "warranty" I think. If the truck drives fine there really isnt any reason to adjust it. some people alter the caster to try to "allow" bigger tires with a less chance of rubbing on the cab mount because it pushed the wheel further forward. You can go back and ask them to change it but if it drives fine you should be alright
Old 08-21-2010, 11:50 PM   #7

it handles great just driving around town. ill see how it does on the freeway tomorrow. thanx for the input bro. rep commin your way
Old 08-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #8
White Tacoma 4X4
whitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud of

Name: Dan
whitetacoma1's Tacoma Gallery
my Alignment 2009 tacoma with toytec OME 3"lift 885 and aal in rear

2009 tacoma with toytec OME 3"lift 885 and aal in rear
Attached Thumbnails
Camburg alignment specs...-alignment-2009-tacoma.jpg  
Old 08-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #9
Almost there

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetacoma1 View Post
2009 tacoma with toytec OME 3"lift 885 and aal in rear
See thats where there is room for interpretation. For the trucks there really isnt a set ideal that works perfectly for every truck, there are only suggestions and thats where you start trying to dial in your truck and its characteristics.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #10
White Tacoma 4X4
whitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud of

Name: Dan
whitetacoma1's Tacoma Gallery
I thought this might help some one out. not too much info out there on the Alignment with a 3 inch lift!
Old 08-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #11
Almost there

Oh it probably will help someone out. I always send out a PM to Chris most of the time when I have a question with alignment numbers and he always is great and helps me out!