LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

toyotec lift

Old 08-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tyler
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
toyotec lift

im looking at getting a 3 inch toyotec lift for my yota and wonder how good it is. leafs in the back and spacers and blistein 5150 reservoir shocks. give me your thoughts please?
Old 08-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #2
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
yeah thats what im talking about. you put it on your self?
Old 08-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #3
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
that what i want to do. how wide are they? nice truck to girl.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:03 AM   #4
Tim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant future

Air Force: TSgt
Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Tree View Post
im looking at getting a 3 inch toyotec lift for my yota and wonder how good it is. leafs in the back and spacers and blistein 5150 reservoir shocks. give me your thoughts please?
If you get spacers, you're going with one of the worst lift methods ever besides a body lift. Save up a little longer and get a 3" suspension lift from Old Man Emu (OME) Great bang for your buck lift.

It will consist of new front/rear shocks, one add-a-leaf (AAL) for each side of the truck's rear and 2 new front coil springs.

It sounds like brii is talking about an "Ultimate Lift Kit" from Toytec and you're talking about the spacer lift kit. 2 very different lift kits.

Hope that helps.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:41 AM   #5
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
why dont you just look on the side of the tire. lol yeah i know i would rather have new coils tim.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:50 AM   #6
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
alright thats what im thinking for now. thanks
Old 08-24-2010, 08:57 AM   #7
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The ultimate lift is the way to go I'm picking one up in a few months. Everyone on TW that has that lift loves it. Well at least i haven't read anything other wise.