Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME Lift Kit Picture Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
the_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud of
the_illest_soldier's Tacoma Gallery
OME Lift Kit Picture Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 10:01 PM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
go get a shield, you're gonna need it

Old 09-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illest_soldier View Post
I am trying to debate on a lift for my tacoma and would like to see the amount of lift that the OME lift kit provides. I know its about 2.5 - 3 inches but the pictures that I have seen do not show that. Also, any feedback on the ride would be greatly appreciated. I know a lot of people run the 5100s with OME shocks bt would rather stick with full OME. I have spent a lot of time searching but not a lot of results.

Thanks in advance
Maybe your doing it wrong
Old 09-04-2010, 10:05 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
So are you asking for pics of OME lifts on 2nd gens ?
Old 09-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #6
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
theres a mouse in my wall, its annoying as fuck
Old 09-04-2010, 10:11 PM   #7
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
theres a mouse in my wall, its annoying as fuck

Old 09-04-2010, 10:12 PM   #9
the_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud of
Thanks for the links! I saw the first one before but not the second one.

Yes, I am mainly trying to find pictures of 2nd Gens
Old 09-04-2010, 10:16 PM   #12
braaap

nice one!
Old 09-04-2010, 10:18 PM   #13
Thanks
Old 09-04-2010, 10:47 PM   #14
Thanks for posting the links...that was what I was looking for.