1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

lifts

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by TRD desert man, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Sep 7, 2010 at 2:19 PM
    TRD desert man

TRD desert man [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    tucson
    Vehicle:
    tacoma 4wd longbed
    tc ucas, icon ext c/o ,rear remote res, aal, banks cat back muffler,aem cold air intake, bed mat,
    What is a good lift for 08 that is not to expensive

2. Sep 7, 2010 at 2:21 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    OME 3" lift with the OME shocks and an AAL rear with 5100

Or just use 5100 all around. A 300 dollar lift you will love!

3. Sep 7, 2010 at 2:30 PM
    cbcs1987

cbcs1987 Redneck from the hills

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    East Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma 4wd access cab
    6" Fabtech coilover lift. 35/12.50/17 Mickey Thompson MTZ, 17x9 ProComp 1089 wheels painted black, UWS black lowprofile toolbox, husky liners, tacoma bed mat, bed lights, Premier stereo, Cobra 19 cb, firestik 3' antenna.
    What is your primary use for the truck? How often do you wheel it?

4. Sep 11, 2010 at 10:40 AM
    mfudurich

mfudurich Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Calgary AB
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD
    Yea, I'm kinda of in the same boat, 2009 DC TRD Sport 4x4 V6, I am thinking bilstein 5100's all around. I'm just trying to find the right information regarding AAL's or ever leaf packs... deaver, ome, alcan etc..

Basically the truck sees rough roads once a week, nothing too crazy big time mud during spring and summer, and quite a bit of snow in the winter months... I'm currently wanting to swap out my stock tires, for winter tires on my stock wheels, then in the spring purchase some A/T's and new wheels for the spring summer months.. Majority of driving is on pavement. so nothing too crazy is needed, I kinda want an all round 2-2.5" lift, I'm sold on the billies 5100s im just curious to hear if anyone else has this common setup, and if so what kinda of AAL's or go complete leaf packs, deaver 9-10?

Read mixed reviews on leaf packs, I only need them in the back? or is it a good idea for front and back?

Products Discussed in

To Top