Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Question for all toytec users

Old 09-07-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
Question for all toytec users

I have the ultimate kit, I installed it a year 1/2 ago how long normally does it take to start settling down
Old 09-07-2010, 10:47 PM   #2
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by renval View Post
I have the ultimate kit, I installed it a year 1/2 ago how long normally does it take to start settling down
Anyone! : /
Old 09-08-2010, 08:56 AM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, had mine on for a solid few months and havn't noticed any settleing. I've wheeled it a couple times and hit the speed bumps pretty hard (usually at the wifes request ;-) ). Thats what I like about it, I can always adjust it! Good luck

Mike
Old 09-08-2010, 08:58 AM   #4
newbtacoma is on a distinguished road
newbtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What do you mean settling down? Is it making noises?
Old 09-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #5
renval's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbtacoma View Post
What do you mean settling down? Is it making noises?
it seems like its not as high as it was when i installed it im wondering if i have to adjust them?
Old 09-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
renval's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt take any measurements when i installed them! anybody has some numbers??? thx