Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilstein 5100's

Old 09-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100's

Anyone know of a good spot in the Worcester Mass area to get 5100's installed, and the proper alignment. I don't have the TSB at all, so what level would you suggest I set them at? 2010 TRD Sprot 4x4.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
.81 to level it. Install yourself and save some coin its very very easy. Alignment specs will stay within factory so 0 0 and what like 2.4
Old 09-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i installed mine yesterday in 4 hours.....had sears align it and camber and caster and toe were all out.....point 85inch no tsb i will post alignment specs from sears auto
Old 09-08-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
changing everything out is easy just take your time and prepare to have a day following the install to rest your arms ha! mine are like popeye's right now
Old 09-08-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Did you just put the shocks in? No diff drop or anything. I want to go as high as I can without issues. What would you go with for the back? You can set the Billies at 2.5 as long as you do the diff drop correct with no issues. So how much of an AAL set up would you go with in back? Thanks for all your time
Old 09-08-2010, 01:55 PM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
1.5 or the tsb leaf
Old 09-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #7
Sport Rally'er
96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of96er has much to be proud of

96er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Anyone know of a good spot in the Worcester Mass area to get 5100's installed, and the proper alignment. I don't have the TSB at all, so what level would you suggest I set them at? 2010 TRD Sprot 4x4.
Crothers Tire in Whitinsville...Tom is a great guy and knows all about that stuff.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:32 AM   #8
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks a lot. Does he do inspections to with lifts? I really want to do a 6 inch lift, but think I will have a hard time getting it inspected?
Old 10-28-2010, 09:22 AM   #9
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96er View Post
Crothers Tire in Whitinsville...Tom is a great guy and knows all about that stuff.

Thanks for referring them to me they are really nice