Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

My Ride 2008 Taco

Old 09-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
wheels is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
wheels's Tacoma Gallery
My Ride 2008 Taco

I just got my new 5100 installed on all 4. I also went with Toyo Open County A/T.

My stock size tire was 265/65/17

My toyo are 265/70/17

I installed my front 5100 at 2.5". The rear was just an install of shocks nothing else.

At stock my front end sat at 19 inches off the ground. Now my truck sits at 22.5 off the ground. that is a total of 3.5" My tires added just over an 1 inch additional.
Attached Thumbnails
My Ride 2008 Taco-dsc_8036.jpg   My Ride 2008 Taco-dsc_8037.1.jpg  
Old 09-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #2
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
what do you have in the back? TSB or anything?
Old 09-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #3
Firefighter:
wheels's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing it is stock besides the new shocks installed 2 hrs ago
Old 09-08-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Really I thought most people set them at .85 or 1.75 to level it. Did you do the diff drop as well?
Old 09-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
looks good ...now u need an all to fix the saggy ass
Old 09-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #6
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
looks good ...now u need an all to fix the saggy ass
X2 get the tsb
Old 09-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
Firefighter:
wheels's Tacoma Gallery
TSB if that mean get the leaf spring for the rear then it not available under warranty because my truck has 40,000 on it. So it is out of warranty for that part
Old 09-09-2010, 06:02 AM   #8
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Lcdr, retired
Name: Jonathan
Delrivpilot's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for posting pics. I have the tsb aal and want to set the fronts at 2.5 but wasn't sure how is would level. Looking at yours, if I put 4 5100's on, I am guessing it should be level. I will post pics when I do.