Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

drop kit

Old 07-09-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
konigcoma is on a distinguished road
konigcoma's Tacoma Gallery
drop kit

so im wanting to lower my truck but i cant find anyform of kit at all or everything seprate
Old 07-09-2008, 08:09 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
As far as I know* there is no kit to lower a Prerunner successfully. You'd have to go custom.

What model do you have?

* I dont believe in lowering trucks, so I may not be up to date on this info

Old 07-09-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.coast2coastperf.com has drop kits for 5 luggers....and thats what urs is, right?
Old 07-09-2008, 08:24 PM   #4
mine is a 5 lug but i would like to lowere it a little more than that
Old 07-09-2008, 08:30 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
you can do blocks to drop it as much as you want. I like the C2C kit because of the price.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:53 PM   #6
i know i can do blocks all day but i wann keep it levell or close to level as possible
Old 07-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
have you looked into totally twisted creations?

http://www.totallytwistedcreations.c...ring_kits.html
Old 07-09-2008, 09:36 PM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
there's also a company called "sittin sic" Google them.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #9
Sittinsic.com
Shanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud of

Shanes56's Tacoma Gallery
www.sittinsic.com

Website is under construction right now but we are almost finished with it, if you have any questions in the mean time you can PM me with them.