Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Tacoma Lift FAQ/Guide - READ THIS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #581
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw10tacoma View Post
i checked the tag on the item ive read on this topic that everyone said the 885x are the new ones and are better and the item has the x... thanks for the heads up
Old 06-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #583
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
anybody know what website i can get the dakar leaf spring kit ive been looking and cant find them except on trdparts4u and the shipping price was insane 193.00 estimated to ship to nj from texas...
http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/...-SET_p_18.html
Old 06-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #584
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
anybody know what website i can get the dakar leaf spring kit ive been looking and cant find them except on trdparts4u and the shipping price was insane 193.00 estimated to ship to nj from texas...
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05upometaco.htm

http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/...-SET_p_18.html
Old 06-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #585
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
That is a lot for shipping. I got my whole OME kit with dakars and new UCAs and other small random parts shipped from Oregon to Texas for $169.

toytech's website's cheapest estimated shipping to NJ is $110.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #586

Air Force:
I won! lol I think Wheeler's shipping will be almost as high as TRDparts4u, but he can try either one.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #587
backyard mechanic
aw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lyndhurst Truck Co.1
Name: Andrew
aw10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
I won! lol I think Wheeler's shipping will be almost as high as TRDparts4u, but he can try either one.
yep i just placed my order with toyotec but the bummer is that the dakar leaf spring kit is on a nation wide back order and they wont be coming to the us until june 22 and then have to be shipped to toyotec in denver and then too me... but i will be receiving all the other parts sooner even thou i wont be able to do anything without the leaf pack
Old 06-20-2013, 03:30 PM   #588

Air Force:
Quote:
yep i just placed my order with toyotec but the bummer is that the dakar leaf spring kit is on a nation wide back order and they wont be coming to the us until june 22 and then have to be shipped to toyotec in denver and then too me... but i will be receiving all the other parts sooner even thou i wont be able to do anything without the leaf pack
That's only 2 days from now! lol Not much of a back-order.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:55 PM   #590

Air Force:
Quote:
well after high school... everythings pretty much been a blur hahah im lucky i remember how old i am !! lmaoo
Kids, drugs are bad, mmmmkaaaaayyyy!
Old 06-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #591
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
Kids, drugs are bad, mmmmkaaaaayyyy!
Old 06-21-2013, 05:09 AM   #592
Derfus is on a distinguished road

Derfus's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, I thought the 884's were for no added weight and 2-2.25" of lift.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:49 AM   #593
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derfus View Post
Wait, I thought the 884's were for no added weight and 2-2.25" of lift.
Gen 1: http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/ometaco.htm
Gen 2: http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05upometaco.htm
Old 06-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #596
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/rea...-05-6-lug.html

DSM might sell just the packs too, only see the kit on their site though. Do your homework on the pricing and don't limit yourself to just what people post here
Old 06-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/rea...-05-6-lug.html

DSM might sell just the packs too, only see the kit on their site though. Do your homework on the pricing and don't limit yourself to just what people post here
I've read some companies will ship on Grayhound for a fraction of the cost of UPS or FedEx. Worth looking into.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #600

Air Force:
Quote:
for my truck i bought the ome dakar reaf leaf springs that is going to give it about 3inches and i have the 885x's for the front what should i buy for the back bilstein extended 5100s or bilstein 5100s... the extended says its suggested to buy modified rear bump stop
I got 2.5" from the Dakars on my 2012 with pretty new stock leafs.

What shocks do you have for the front? Bilstein or OME?

Products Discussed in this Thread