Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ome settling?

Old 09-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
ome settling?

just got my lift done with bilstein 5100's and ome 883's on my double cab. i measured out there and got an estimated 3.5 inch lift. definitally need to get the diff dropped lol. can anyone chime in on how long it took their ome springs to settle and by how many inches?
Old 09-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
as in Gobias some coffee
gobias will become famous soon enoughgobias will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
gobias's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't measured my drop yet. Have 881s on OME struts. It's been almost a month and there is a noticeable drop but I don't know how much. I think I started noticing it after a week or two.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:49 AM   #3
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
thanks im happy about the extra lift, just not what its doing to my cvs without a diff drop.