Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

05+ Taco TOTAL CHAOS UCA'S, did i get ripped off or hook up??????????

Old 09-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
05+ Taco TOTAL CHAOS UCA'S, did i get ripped off or hook up??????????

i had seen an add on craigslist last week, the guy said northridge toyota is trying to get rid of all of their aftermarket offroad suspension, i saw they had 05+ taco total chaos uca uniballs for 525 plus tax.
so i went in today to buy them at 525, guy said it was his last set, he opens up box so i can see them and there is damage to the clear coat/powdercoating on the uca's. i told guy can i get a discount?
so the guy goes to his supervisor and comes back and says 400 plus tax. so i buy them at $439 otd.
on the drive home i was thinking now that the clear coat/powercoating is peeling will it damage the metal in the future?
should i sand lightly where damage is and apply clear coat?
plus was this a ripoff or hookup? thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails
05+ Taco TOTAL CHAOS UCA'S, did i get ripped off or hook up??????????-tc1.jpg   05+ Taco TOTAL CHAOS UCA'S, did i get ripped off or hook up??????????-tc2.jpg   05+ Taco TOTAL CHAOS UCA'S, did i get ripped off or hook up??????????-tc3.jpg  
Old 09-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Sounds like a good deal to me! You can always get them powder coated again for probably less then $50.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
thats just superficial damage! good buy
Old 09-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

sweet hopefully i can get them installed on mod day.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:07 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just hit em with a rattle can and call it good! Thats a steal.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
you got ripped.ill feel better giving you what you paid so we both can sleep well at night . congrats
Old 09-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #7
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
damn you got a good deal. Spend $5 on a can of rustoleum and spray them down to prevent rust/damage. Congrats on the deal
Old 09-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #8
Taco Rookie

just spray paint them with clear? or another color?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
Taco Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
you got ripped.ill feel better giving you what you paid so we both can sleep well at night . congrats

Old 09-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #10
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
best deal of a lifetime
Old 09-12-2010, 06:42 PM   #11
Taco Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
best deal of a lifetime

thx, i just dont know with what to spray them with to protect the exposed metal.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:01 PM   #12
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
just do it right and get the re-powder coated and you won't have to worry about it