Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

lift height

Old 09-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
lift height

so i just got my lift put on it was bilstein 5100's with ome 883 coils and a 2" aal but i forgot to take measurements before. This got me to thinking what really constitutes a 2" or 3" lift. if you buy a "3" inch lift does it really lift you 3" inches? so what are you guys running lift wise, and how high from fender to the ground did it lift you? im at 38 1/2 in the front and 38 in the back (i hate reverse rake )
Old 09-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ahh didnt know there was already a thread... im a 1st genner though
Old 09-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #6
tacomabud has a spectacular aura abouttacomabud has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bud
tacomabud's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomabud
did you add spacers in addition to the 883 coils? I have a front brush guard, and I'm considering installing 883 coils and and spacers to make sure the truck gets the full 3" and sits level.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:27 PM   #7

i have a 1/2 spacer on the driver side to level out the taco lean, how much does your brush guard weigh? i chose the 883's mainly because i wanted a full 3" and i like a little bit stiffer ride
Old 11-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #8
tacomabud has a spectacular aura abouttacomabud has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bud
tacomabud's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomabud
I don't know how much it weighs considering it came on the truck when I originally purchased it. However, I cannot see it weighing more than 100 lbs... I'm still undecided whether to install the spacer or not when I install the lift because I was thinking of taking the brush guard off eventually.