LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilstein 5100 to Toytec C/O Conversion Kit!!

Old 07-12-2008, 08:20 AM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100 to Toytec C/O Conversion Kit!!

Well, this is possibly the greatest thing I have heard about in a long time. Toytec is going to be releasing a kit to convert your front 5100 Shocks to adjustable coilovers. The kit is supposed to cost $399. The 5100s are $169 so the total cost would be $560! Hell yeah. Its not on their website yet, but lets just say I have decided to order 5100s instead of the spacer lift and will await the conversion kit.

Kit

Final Product
Old 07-12-2008, 08:23 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Its about time! Any idea what the spring rate is?
Old 07-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Its about time! Any idea what the spring rate is?
Not yet. But lets just say I am VERY excited at the news of this.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:45 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
friggin awesome!!! thanks for the heads up 05!!!! i just ordered the 5100's for my 04 last night................when i lift......i'll be going this route!!! sweet!
Old 07-12-2008, 08:57 AM   #5

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the 5100s Will! Your Taco is gonna look awesome.

I'm very excited about this. Its gonna make my suspension mods a lot better than I thought and the ability to convert to coilovers for so cheap is awesome.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:13 AM   #6
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up

Hell yeah! Finally a better and cheaper solution to my ongoing search for a sweet setup. Any info on what the height adj will be, ie... 2.5/3/3.5". But none the less, these with some TC UCA will be a great deal...
Old 07-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #7
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

OOOH my i just creamed. i havent gotten a lift cuz i dont want anything crazy but this is the solution to my problem!!! i cant wait to see this set up, i will definitely be waiting
Old 07-12-2008, 11:11 AM   #8
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Id like to order the bilsteins now, but would suck to have to keep paying the cost for reallignment. So I guess I will save up for the complete lift, front & back. Gunna be sweet.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:39 AM   #9
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
pimp shit man...definately the best vale for cost option for the front
Old 07-12-2008, 02:12 PM   #11
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
6 bucks for a coilover set

pretty sweet!!

well roxspin there you go!!

you should be able to suspension lift all 4 corners for less than 1000
Yup, if all goes well I will be going TDY in Oct time frame. In one month I can save up enough for a complete lift and a few other goodies.

I priced it out and looks like 5100' F & R, this kit, UCA's, Dakar Leaf pak, drop down kit, timbrens, all for about 1500. Thats about the price of a basic 6" ProComp lift. Not as high a lift, but damn it's gunna ride so sweet.

I feel like a kid waiting for Disney World or something LMAO
Old 07-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #13
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
fuck ya. its about time. i just may buy the complete kit for $799. i hate waiting.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:15 PM   #15
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
ya baby

We do have the kits in stock; they are $399.99 plus shipping. The machined sleeves and nuts are clear anodized and are very precision made. The kit pictured is intended to be run with the stock top mount and bushings, the spring used is an eibach coil that is longer and therefore will flex and ride much better than the stock coil on the 5100 if you are running it on the highest setting."
Old 07-17-2008, 09:44 PM   #18
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
They just added two more items to the group buy. You can get the coilovers with the shocks for $539.99 (Stage 2) and the complete kit with all upper mounting hardware and a machined aluminum upper assembly (Stage 3). PM the guy who started the thread for the price of the Stage 3 setup (Neub).
Old 07-19-2008, 04:19 AM   #19
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
They just added two more items to the group buy. You can get the coilovers with the shocks for $539.99 (Stage 2) and the complete kit with all upper mounting hardware and a machined aluminum upper assembly (Stage 3). PM the guy who started the thread for the price of the Stage 3 setup (Neub).
PM sent.I'll let ya know.
Old 07-20-2008, 02:31 AM   #20
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
I was asked not to give out the $$ info on the stage 3 kit.I can say this is a really good deal.