1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Lift Onda Way!

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Grande, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Sep 17, 2010 at 11:56 AM
    Grande

Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    so i orderd my 5100's earlier today from down south motorsports, cant wait to install,:yay:, will post pics, even tho i bet all of u hav seen them installed b4.

One Q tho, they didnt come with bushings so i called them since i didnt see them on the website and he told me to go to the dealership and i could buy them there. But i read a thread that someone said that the Stock bushings dont fit. Is true? does anyone kno where i could pick up the bushings on a website or sumthin, do the ones at the toytec website work with the billy's. Is there anything i should look out for on the install, this is gona be my frist suspension install. :typing:

2. Sep 17, 2010 at 12:04 PM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Downsouth Motorsports Downsouth Motorsport Vendor

Member:
    Mission Valley, San Diego
    2017 4-Runner Dirt King Long Travel King 2.5 Coil-Over / 2.5 Bypass Front and Rear ICON Rear Upper and Lower Arms ICON Rear 2" Springs 285 x 70 x 17 Toyo Tires on 17" x 8" ICON Wheels
    The Toytec ones will work perfectly! Thanks for the order, we appreciate the support, and have a great weekend.

DSM

3. Sep 17, 2010 at 12:07 PM
    Grande

Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    nice, yea thanks, you too, thanks for having them in stock, lol. Cant wait :D

4. Sep 17, 2010 at 12:24 PM
    ToucanV13

ToucanV13 You think I was rollin out here naked?

Member:
    San Diego and Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Infideled out TRD Sport 4X4
    285/70 Hankook AT-M, Window vents, TRD CAI, TRD Cat-back exhaust with WickedFlow can, AFE Throttle Body Spacer, Billy 5100 @ 2.5 and 1" block rear, RBP nerf bars, Halo HIDs, 20% tint up front
    Good choice in supplier and product! You'll love em :thumbsup:

Products Discussed in

To Top