Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Stock UCA removal - quick question

Old 09-22-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Stock UCA removal - quick question

I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row before I attempt the install:

I'll be swapping out the stock UCAs for some TC UCAs. I'll use a ball joint separator once the castle nut is loose, but my question refers to loosening the castle nut... what stops the ball joint stud from spinning as I try to remove the nut?

It might be a stupid question, but I really don't know.