Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME Suspension lift kit OR Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100 shocks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
regcabtaco [OP] regcabtaco is offline
Member
regcabtaco is on a distinguished road
Joined: Oct 2009, #23738
Location: idaho
Gender: Male
Posts: 58
regcabtaco's Tacoma Gallery
OME Suspension lift kit OR Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100 shocks

OK Today I'm purchasing my lift and wondering which kit to choose. Their is only a $50 difference. SO wondering which kit people would choose the pro's and con's of both!


Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100



1.5 to 3" lift kit with Eibach front coils (3" average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the second C clip setting from the bottom)
Includes:
C475 Height adjustable Bilstein front 5100 shocks
TP14 spacer for correction of drivers side lean
112-620 Eibach/Toytec front coil springs 620lb spring rate
TAC-DR-05 Front diff drop kit
TAC-AL Toytec 2" lift add-a-leafs with anti friction pads, or choose 1 1/2" blocks or add-a-leafs
C476 rear Bilstein 5100 shocks



OR
Complete Old Man Emu suspension Includes:
Front OME 90000 sport shocks (Replaces the OME N140S front shocks)
Front coils: Choose from options 884 coils for std and x cab models, 885 coils for D cab and additional weight, 886 coils for 200+ front weight from aftermarket bumper or winch
Add top plate spacers for a full 3" front lift with 884 and 885 coils
Rear: Choose from ToyTec add-a-leafs, 1 1/2" blocks, or complete OME springs with bushings
NOTE:Complete OME springs include bushings and U bolts and are priced with additional spring shipping included to the 48 states, Alaska and Hawaii will have additional shipping due, we will contact you with the amount due.
Rear N182 shocks
Front diff drop kit for 4x4 models
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
Taco Newb
Imaking will become famous soon enough
 
Imaking's Avatar
Name: Isaac
Joined: Aug 2010, #41085
Location: Pahrump, NV
Gender: Male
Posts: 117
Imaking's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've gathered, it seems OME offers the best ride quality and if I were just to buy a complete kit I would go OME and I almost did.

I recently installed OME coils, a 2" aal, and bilsteins all around, I did the bilsteins because I got a good deal used from a member on here and like the available adjustment. I am very pleased with everything so far though I might not have gone 2" aal if I did it again. I still have a similar rake to stock and in order to use that adjustment on the front 5100 to yield a level ride, I'll need ucas. I have no noticeable "taco lean" though and I didn't install trim spacers nor did I install a diff drop - and my cv angles are not out of line.

good luck with whatever you decide and post pics when you're done!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:25 PM   #3
Negative Ghostrider
bnavin is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
Joined: Jan 2010, #28976
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Gender: Male
Posts: 224
bnavin's Tacoma Gallery
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #5
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future
 
drifter's Avatar
Name: Sam
Joined: Aug 2010, #41764
Location: Oregon
Age: 22
Gender: Guy
Posts: 674
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Which setup did you go with?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:50 PM   #6
Member
bermslider is on a distinguished road
 
bermslider's Avatar
Joined: Feb 2011, #52069
Location: Squampton, BC
Gender: Male
Posts: 40
bermslider's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. After the amount of time that I have spent reading these threads, then going away for a while and re-reading them months later, I would have thought I would be helping answer questions rather than asking—but I am still lost.

Originally I was planning on just the Bilstein 5100's set at 1.75" in the front, stock, non TSB leaf kit in the rear. Then I realized that the ride quality would be compromised in the front (?). Then I discovered the Eibach springs which give about a 1.6" lift with the Bilsteins set at 0" but giving it great ride quality. Then came the OME 885's!

My question is. I want to finally get a lift put on in the next few weeks, I DO NOT want to need to replace my UCA's nor do I want issues with alignment. Can anyone give me solid advice about these setups? I really like the idea of the Eibachs with Billies set at 0.85", but from what I hear this puts it at about 2.5", which from what I understand, stands a very good chance of needing new UCA's (I've heard, reliably above 2" highly increases chances of needing new UCA's). Is this true? It appears that people adding this kind of lift didn't get new UCA's. I think that the 1.6" of the Eibachs with the Billies set to 0" won't give enough lift, though it is mighty close to the Billies at 1.75" I guess. Does the OME 885 require new UCA's?

My truck is a 07 DBL CAb TRD Sport, no front bumper or winch in the works, just the occasional, fun offroading, though we do drive on dirt fire roads a lot to shuttle bikes. Any helpful answers/advice would be greatly appreciated—thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:32 AM   #7
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
elwood's Avatar
Name: Neal
Joined: Feb 2009, #13484
Location: ont, canada
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 193
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bermslider View Post
Wow. After the amount of time that I have spent reading these threads, then going away for a while and re-reading them months later, I would have thought I would be helping answer questions rather than asking—but I am still lost.

Originally I was planning on just the Bilstein 5100's set at 1.75" in the front, stock, non TSB leaf kit in the rear. Then I realized that the ride quality would be compromised in the front (?). Then I discovered the Eibach springs which give about a 1.6" lift with the Bilsteins set at 0" but giving it great ride quality. Then came the OME 885's!

My question is. I want to finally get a lift put on in the next few weeks, I DO NOT want to need to replace my UCA's nor do I want issues with alignment. Can anyone give me solid advice about these setups? I really like the idea of the Eibachs with Billies set at 0.85", but from what I hear this puts it at about 2.5", which from what I understand, stands a very good chance of needing new UCA's (I've heard, reliably above 2" highly increases chances of needing new UCA's). Is this true? It appears that people adding this kind of lift didn't get new UCA's. I think that the 1.6" of the Eibachs with the Billies set to 0" won't give enough lift, though it is mighty close to the Billies at 1.75" I guess. Does the OME 885 require new UCA's?

My truck is a 07 DBL CAb TRD Sport, no front bumper or winch in the works, just the occasional, fun offroading, though we do drive on dirt fire roads a lot to shuttle bikes. Any helpful answers/advice would be greatly appreciated—thanks.
I have almost the same truck and did the 884's with the tsb aal from toytec. I have a couple of threads about my research and decision, then the install and results. Feel free to check them out. Pm me if you need anything else.
Cheers
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:48 AM   #8
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road
 
boopie's Avatar
Navy:
Name: Ramon
Joined: Jun 2009, #18920
Location: San Diego
Gender: Male
Posts: 291
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bermslider View Post
Wow. After the amount of time that I have spent reading these threads, then going away for a while and re-reading them months later, I would have thought I would be helping answer questions rather than asking—but I am still lost.

Originally I was planning on just the Bilstein 5100's set at 1.75" in the front, stock, non TSB leaf kit in the rear. Then I realized that the ride quality would be compromised in the front (?). Then I discovered the Eibach springs which give about a 1.6" lift with the Bilsteins set at 0" but giving it great ride quality. Then came the OME 885's!

My question is. I want to finally get a lift put on in the next few weeks, I DO NOT want to need to replace my UCA's nor do I want issues with alignment. Can anyone give me solid advice about these setups? I really like the idea of the Eibachs with Billies set at 0.85", but from what I hear this puts it at about 2.5", which from what I understand, stands a very good chance of needing new UCA's (I've heard, reliably above 2" highly increases chances of needing new UCA's). Is this true? It appears that people adding this kind of lift didn't get new UCA's. I think that the 1.6" of the Eibachs with the Billies set to 0" won't give enough lift, though it is mighty close to the Billies at 1.75" I guess. Does the OME 885 require new UCA's?

My truck is a 07 DBL CAb TRD Sport, no front bumper or winch in the works, just the occasional, fun offroading, though we do drive on dirt fire roads a lot to shuttle bikes. Any helpful answers/advice would be greatly appreciated—thanks.
I went with this set up. i have the toytec/bilsteins set at .85 in the front. I'm totally happy with this set up, and i'm using stock uca's. It does give the 2.5 lift so i need to find some good aal for the rear, but as for the ride, its totally comfortable. Very happy i went with the bilsteins. I was just like you and gonna just buy billies all around and set the front at 1.75 but i got a good deal on this set up so all i gotta do is find a 2" aal to level it out
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:17 AM   #9
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
JonnyBb's Avatar
Joined: Mar 2011, #53778
Location: Arkansas
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,643
JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bermslider View Post
Wow. After the amount of time that I have spent reading these threads, then going away for a while and re-reading them months later, I would have thought I would be helping answer questions rather than asking—but I am still lost.

Originally I was planning on just the Bilstein 5100's set at 1.75" in the front, stock, non TSB leaf kit in the rear. Then I realized that the ride quality would be compromised in the front (?). Then I discovered the Eibach springs which give about a 1.6" lift with the Bilsteins set at 0" but giving it great ride quality. Then came the OME 885's!

My question is. I want to finally get a lift put on in the next few weeks, I DO NOT want to need to replace my UCA's nor do I want issues with alignment. Can anyone give me solid advice about these setups? I really like the idea of the Eibachs with Billies set at 0.85", but from what I hear this puts it at about 2.5", which from what I understand, stands a very good chance of needing new UCA's (I've heard, reliably above 2" highly increases chances of needing new UCA's). Is this true? It appears that people adding this kind of lift didn't get new UCA's. I think that the 1.6" of the Eibachs with the Billies set to 0" won't give enough lift, though it is mighty close to the Billies at 1.75" I guess. Does the OME 885 require new UCA's?

My truck is a 07 DBL CAb TRD Sport, no front bumper or winch in the works, just the occasional, fun offroading, though we do drive on dirt fire roads a lot to shuttle bikes. Any helpful answers/advice would be greatly appreciated—thanks.
I've have a 2010 DCLB and got 2.5" with OME885s and no spacer. I'm still running stock UCAs and my alignment shop had no issues getting it within spec (numbers are on my build page). Every build and every truck is different man.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:25 AM   #10
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
elwood's Avatar
Name: Neal
Joined: Feb 2009, #13484
Location: ont, canada
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 193
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
I've have a 2010 DCLB and got 2.5" with OME885s and no spacer. I'm still running stock UCAs and my alignment shop had no issues getting it within spec (numbers are on my build page). Every build and every truck is different man.
Hey Jonny, I looked at your numbers and am having trouble with the results and stock UCA. Are you sure they did the alignment correctly?? I just can't believe you got 3* of castor with stock UCA and 2.5 inches of lift. Toyota's max for the 2nd gen is 2.8*.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #11
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
JonnyBb's Avatar
Joined: Mar 2011, #53778
Location: Arkansas
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,643
JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood View Post
Hey Jonny, I looked at your numbers and am having trouble with the results and stock UCA. Are you sure they did the alignment correctly?? I just can't believe you got 3* of castor with stock UCA and 2.5 inches of lift. Toyota's max for the 2nd gen is 2.8*.
Truthfully, I wondered that same thing elwood. I even asked the guy twice about the caster results. I have to admit that I didn't get an actual printout from him, so I had to take the guy at his word. Maybe I should go back and add that to my thread. That being said, after the lift and alignment it drives as good as stock and doesn't exhibit any of the characteristics of an alignment that is setup with too little caster. I'm considering getting it double-checked in the future. If I do, I'll post it or PM you.

One point regarding installing UCAs, I helped a buddy put a set on his truck (2010 DCSB) last weekend and it kind of sucked. We had to bend the shit out of the inner fender to get the bolts out.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #12
Junior Member
TAlum04 is on a distinguished road
Joined: Feb 2011, #50788
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10
TAlum04's Tacoma Gallery
I have looked at the conversations on bilsteins and ome lift kits from toytec and it appears the ome hands dow. However my question is which one handles better on road? I do more on road than off road. And with the lift do I need uca's?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:53 AM   #13
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
elwood's Avatar
Name: Neal
Joined: Feb 2009, #13484
Location: ont, canada
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 193
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
Truthfully, I wondered that same thing elwood. I even asked the guy twice about the caster results. I have to admit that I didn't get an actual printout from him, so I had to take the guy at his word. Maybe I should go back and add that to my thread. That being said, after the lift and alignment it drives as good as stock and doesn't exhibit any of the characteristics of an alignment that is setup with too little caster. I'm considering getting it double-checked in the future. If I do, I'll post it or PM you.

One point regarding installing UCAs, I helped a buddy put a set on his truck (2010 DCSB) last weekend and it kind of sucked. We had to bend the shit out of the inner fender to get the bolts out.
I think I would to be sure. Mine after the lift (but before the alignment )felt fine and if I didn't know any better wouldn't have had one done as it drove fine and didn't look weird to the naked eye. I checked with a couple of guys and they suggested the guy might have set up the reflectors improperly or , possibly, shooting you a line of BS. I was only looking to be accurate for others and not pointing fingers for sure. Thanks Jonny for the info and hope it is all OK for sure man
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:13 AM   #14
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
elwood's Avatar
Name: Neal
Joined: Feb 2009, #13484
Location: ont, canada
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 193
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAlum04 View Post
I have looked at the conversations on bilsteins and ome lift kits from toytec and it appears the ome hands dow. However my question is which one handles better on road? I do more on road than off road. And with the lift do I need uca's?
I have not drove a truck with the billys but mine with the OME spring and shocks is excellent. Have to say on the highway is very smooth and even my wife commented on how non truckish she thought it was. Now I believe the tire you will run has alot to do with your ride so choose wisely.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #15
Junior Member
TAlum04 is on a distinguished road
Joined: Feb 2011, #50788
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 10
TAlum04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood View Post
I have not drove a truck with the billys but mine with the OME spring and shocks is excellent. Have to say on the highway is very smooth and even my wife commented on how non truckish she thought it was. Now I believe the tire you will run has alot to do with your ride so choose wisely.
actually the bilstein lift kit with eibachs is actually out of stock and i have heard of good things with OME so tomorrow I will order a OME lift kit with top spacers for it from toytec and as for tires I am just goin to run my regular stock tires and then when they need replacing I will put on a new set of rims and tires or as some say wheels and tires. Probably look at getting maybe 17" rim and size 33 tires as I believe with a 3" lift I can get 33's and still be ok with not rubbing. Question is do I go with AAL or the block for the rear? I have seen a lot say go with AAL but someone else from around my area said to go with the block. Also do I need to get UCA's if so are the Total chaos uca's worth it and do I need them right away?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:48 AM   #16
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
elwood's Avatar
Name: Neal
Joined: Feb 2009, #13484
Location: ont, canada
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 193
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAlum04 View Post
actually the bilstein lift kit with eibachs is actually out of stock and i have heard of good things with OME so tomorrow I will order a OME lift kit with top spacers for it from toytec and as for tires I am just goin to run my regular stock tires and then when they need replacing I will put on a new set of rims and tires or as some say wheels and tires. Probably look at getting maybe 17" rim and size 33 tires as I believe with a 3" lift I can get 33's and still be ok with not rubbing. Question is do I go with AAL or the block for the rear? I have seen a lot say go with AAL but someone else from around my area said to go with the block. Also do I need to get UCA's if so are the Total chaos uca's worth it and do I need them right away?
Tire sizes that fit I have no idea as it wasn't a priority for me. The aal vs block is your call. Some don't like aal's and some don't like blocks. I went with the aal to gain some capacity (little) for the towing that we do. That said we have a brand new 2011 F-150 4x4 at work and it came with a factory 1.5 inch block in the rear so ?????? UCA's are , again, your call. If you stay around the 2 inch area then "most " trucks do align close to acceptable numbers , BUT to be 100% you probably will need to change them out. Every truck is different and everybody has different views of what they will accept so go into this with your eyes open.
Mine took two alignments and ya I got 0 toe , .2ish camber but only 1.4 caster on stock arms. 1.4 is the very minimum on the toyota scale of acceptable. I have towed with it and drove for a while now and its OK, but I am still looking at UCA's and ball joint setups. We plan on keeping the truck for a while so in the months to come I am leaning towards changing them out.
Good luck
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:10 PM   #18
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
JonnyBb's Avatar
Joined: Mar 2011, #53778
Location: Arkansas
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,643
JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood View Post
I think I would to be sure. Mine after the lift (but before the alignment )felt fine and if I didn't know any better wouldn't have had one done as it drove fine and didn't look weird to the naked eye. I checked with a couple of guys and they suggested the guy might have set up the reflectors improperly or , possibly, shooting you a line of BS. I was only looking to be accurate for others and not pointing fingers for sure. Thanks Jonny for the info and hope it is all OK for sure man
Hey elwood, good call on my alignment specs. Definitely too good to be true. I had them checked by someone else and I only had 1.1* and 1.3* caster. I just bought set of LR UCAs from Fat Bob's to throw on next week. If you call Fat Bob's up, they'll give you a better price. Thanks again for calling me out on those numbers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM   #19
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
elwood's Avatar
Name: Neal
Joined: Feb 2009, #13484
Location: ont, canada
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 193
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
Hey elwood, good call on my alignment specs. Definitely too good to be true. I had them checked by someone else and I only had 1.1* and 1.3* caster. I just bought set of LR UCAs from Fat Bob's to throw on next week. If you call Fat Bob's up, they'll give you a better price. Thanks again for calling me out on those numbers.
Dude we are all here to help and that's all I did. Kudo's to you for stepping up to the plate and giving the facts. Honest answers help everyone!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:15 AM   #20
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
JonnyBb's Avatar
Joined: Mar 2011, #53778
Location: Arkansas
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,643
JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood View Post
Dude we are all here to help and that's all I did. Kudo's to you for stepping up to the plate and giving the facts. Honest answers help everyone!!!
I changed my build page too. Pretty much everyone says you need UCAs and I fully agree now. Hope my misinformation didn't affect too many builds....
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bilstein lift kit vs OME suspension lift kit? thedude Suspension 85 03-27-2014 02:56 PM
Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100 shocks jordando89 Suspension 11 08-29-2013 03:02 PM
OME Suspension lift kit or Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100 shocks Krasus22 Suspension 42 08-12-2011 08:42 AM
Toytec Ultimate lift kit V.S. Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100 shocks whiteboytoy05 Suspension 18 07-04-2011 05:12 PM
3" ProComp lift kit VS. Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100 shocks wangluoqis Suspension 6 01-24-2011 03:48 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.