Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Best Rear lift/leaf pack for offroad and hauling???

Old 09-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Best Rear lift/leaf pack for offroad and hauling???

Hi there! Ive been doing some research and trying to get my lift figured out before I get my new truck. But its ganna be a DC LB.
Im going Icons up front. But Im not sure what I want to do in the back. Im ganna get Bilstein 5125's in the rear. But as far as lift, I want something thats good for offroad and hauling some weight.
How does the OME 2.5" lift leaf pack do offroad?
Old 09-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
dude congrats on the new truck i alway loved your old one shame it got smashed up. no real advise here lol although im sure the dakars perform well, they are a pretty reputable brand but then again no experience
Old 09-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! yeah, I loved that truck! But I will see it around. my buddy is ganna buy it and fix it up.
Yeah, Ive heard good things about Dakars.