Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Ongoing lift install price thread

Old 04-10-2009, 11:59 PM   #41
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
3" Revtek front spacer with 1.5" blocks in the rear - $551.98
Old 04-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #42
canuck_tacoma will become famous soon enough
canuck_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Eibach 1.5" Coils $230

1. Changed out spacer lift to Eibach 1.5inch lift coils. $230Cdn. + $80 install. Rides so much better than the Daystar Spacer.
  2. Rear TSB free
  3. 265/75/16 BFG A/T's around $230/Tire. Cost me $1200 installed.
TOTAL = $1500

Old 04-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #43
canuck_tacoma will become famous soon enough
canuck_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 283 View Post
What is that in REAL money? We don't use monopoly money here in America. J/K!
Yeah you can take 20% off of that for American. You do have to admit our 50's look good in red. You need to get your treasury to stop printing so many Greenbacks or they will be cheaper than Peso's
Old 04-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #44
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 283 View Post
If I could, I would. I guess I am the only one in America that realizes that spending like a rich kid with mommy and daddy's credit card is what got us into this mess in the 1st place.
Your not the only one, my Friend.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #45
no_werries will become famous soon enough

no_werries's Tacoma Gallery
2.5" Ready Lift Strut Extensions Front - $230

2.5" AAL - $100

Aligntment - $90

Total Cost - $420 (cool)

and about 8 hours worth of my time!

Oh yeh that was all Candian, not a bad deal if you consider what %20 less of 420 is, thats only $340 dollars american for my whole lift!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:13 AM   #46
Redfox458 will become famous soon enough

Redfox458's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm really looking at getting the Toy Tec 3" lift kit with spacers. Since I have the rear TSB I can just ask Toy Tec to give me the correct rear leaf springs?

The local Les Schwab can install a 3" Revtek kit and new tires for about $1250, including the alignment....but then again, it IS Les Schwab!

So many decisions, not sure what to do!!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #47
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Question: Can I buy 5100s for front and rear with nothing else? Do I need new coils or aals or ucas? I don't get any of this and I'm having trouble deciphering it all.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #48
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoorreeyy View Post
Question: Can I buy 5100s for front and rear with nothing else? Do I need new coils or aals or ucas? I don't get any of this and I'm having trouble deciphering it all.
Yes you can.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #49
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, Cool. Would you recommend it though? I want to lift my truck 2.5" - 3". Any problems with my CV joints without a UCA?I understand that there might be.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #50
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec 3" Coil Lift w/ OME 885's and AAL, OME Front & Rear Shocks: ~$700 w/ Neubs discount.
Installation (Got no tools or know-how): $300

$1K and I'm very happy with it so far. Will post up some pics soon.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:23 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoorreeyy View Post
Oh, Cool. Would you recommend it though? I want to lift my truck 2.5" - 3". Any problems with my CV joints without a UCA?I understand that there might be.
Send me a PM so we dont clutter up this thread.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #52
devil01 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
devil01's Tacoma Gallery
TC lift spindles, Deaver J66's, Icon remote res coilovers, Icon remote res rear shocks, Icon UCA's, Light Racing front/rear jounce shocks all from ORW for about $7k. ( my soon to be ex wife owed me (cheated and got prego)). The dealership said it would be about $1300 for install and alignment. ill probably put it all on myself when i get the time.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #53
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone knows I'm looking for a shop to Install a toytec ultimate lift kit with TC UCAs. I have the UCAs allready but I'm willing to buy the lift from the shop (depending on price). The area is N.Y. Long Island or North Jersey. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #54
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, since I have no clue what I should get for my 4x4 Access Cab, I'm gonna let y'all shoot me a link to a 3" lift kit. I really don't know what all I need to get. Just something affordable (under $600) and a nice kit would be great!
Old 05-31-2009, 09:16 PM   #55
Freestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really nice

Freestyler's Tacoma Gallery
I got a 3 inch tuff country lift
4 295/70/17 toyo mts
4 17x8 ultra Goliaths
complete install and alignment for $2480 at les schwab

its a little bit more than it would've been if i did it all myself, but i like having the security and warranty of an established shop.

i have some shitty phone pics in my profile. hopefully ill get some real ones up in a few days
Old 05-31-2009, 09:20 PM   #56
Freestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Ok, since I have no clue what I should get for my 4x4 Access Cab, I'm gonna let y'all shoot me a link to a 3" lift kit. I really don't know what all I need to get. Just something affordable (under $600) and a nice kit would be great!
and colton, im very happy with my lift, ride is great. Not stiff at all. heres a link you could buy it from http://www.4-wheel-drive-lift-kits.c...-lift-kit.html. Or just go to a les schwab if you have any around you. I know they will sell you it and install it for under 600.

If you have vsc idk if it will work.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #57
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler View Post
I got a 3 inch tuff country lift
4 295/70/17 toyo mts
4 17x8 ultra Goliaths
complete install and alignment for $2480 at les schwab

its a little bit more than it would've been if i did it all myself, but i like having the security and warranty of an established shop.

i have some shitty phone pics in my profile. hopefully ill get some real ones up in a few days

rubbing issues???
Old 06-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILOTOY View Post
rubbing issues???
no rubbing at all, did have to trim a bit, but it doesnt rub at all now
Old 06-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #59
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler View Post
no rubbing at all, did have to trim a bit, but it doesnt rub at all now

can't wait to see some pics
Old 06-03-2009, 07:08 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILOTOY View Post
can't wait to see some pics
i have some camera phone ones in my gallery right now. This weekend ill prolly get her all clean and take some real ones though.