Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Ongoing lift install price thread

Old 10-26-2010, 06:27 AM   #141
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i'll let you guys know... once all i said and done

Old 12-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #142
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dealer just quoted me $700 - $800 for install w/ alignment.
Parts: 5100's, Eibach's, 2" AAL, diff drop, LR UCA's

Sound reasonable? wow, nvm

CustomTruck in Spokane quoted ~ $300 - $350 with alignment. Silly stealership...

Avg around town is about $300 - $400 in Spokane, WA.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:59 PM   #143
Future55 is on a distinguished road
Future55's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone kn0ow any reputable shop in the Northern Virginia, D.C. area, that would be able to install a OME kit, with TC UCAs? I just got quoted about $1000 for the install plus alignment..and that wasnt even a dealership..
Old 12-28-2010, 08:43 AM   #144
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
what should i be looking to pay for install/align for just the front 5100's on a second gen??
Old 12-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #145
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
ok got my front billies set at 1.75 and alligned for $185...i know i know i could have done it myself but im just too lazy. Did i get ripped or is that a good deal?
Old 01-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #146
Zulu Six is one of the sharper tools in the shedZulu Six is one of the sharper tools in the shedZulu Six is one of the sharper tools in the shedZulu Six is one of the sharper tools in the shedZulu Six is one of the sharper tools in the shedZulu Six is one of the sharper tools in the shedZulu Six is one of the sharper tools in the shedZulu Six is one of the sharper tools in the shedZulu Six is one of the sharper tools in the shedZulu Six is one of the sharper tools in the shedZulu Six is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Zulu Six's Tacoma Gallery
Eibach coils, 5100's, 2" AAL, diff drop and alignment for $325.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #148
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
$617 TC UCA - from ORW when they had the 10% off sale
$176 Alcan 3 Leaf AAL progressive pack - Wheelers
$550 Leeper Coilovers - purchased from form new
$390 FOX OE replacement shocks for FJ
$1733

Install - $20 of food and drinks for friend who helped

Alignment - $170 for lifetime from Firestone

Results - PRICELE$$

Old 04-11-2011, 08:45 PM   #149
The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO
CCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 19 EMS AERO REPAIR/CRASH RECOVERY
Name: Shawn
CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
ProComp 6" Stage II = $2661.00 (doesnt include shipping price to APO in Germany)

275/70/18 Nito Trail Graplers and Gear Alloy 18x9 wheels = $2459.00

Just ordered the lift tonight from 4Wheelonline.com. Got them and awaiting lift for install. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Ongoing lift install price thread-pb090615.jpg   Ongoing lift install price thread-new-bling-taco.jpg   Ongoing lift install price thread-lift.jpg  
Old 04-12-2011, 01:30 PM   #151
The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO
CCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 19 EMS AERO REPAIR/CRASH RECOVERY
Name: Shawn
CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMorgan View Post
$617 TC UCA - from ORW when they had the 10% off sale
$176 Alcan 3 Leaf AAL progressive pack - Wheelers
$550 Leeper Coilovers - purchased from form new
$390 FOX OE replacement shocks for FJ
$1733

Install - $20 of food and drinks for friend who helped

Alignment - $170 for lifetime from Firestone

Results - PRICELE$$

nICE!
Old 04-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #152
TXVET is on a distinguished road
Air Force: F-16C/F-117A Crew Chief
TXVET's Tacoma Gallery
I did a 3" spacer lift with dif drops, rear blocks and new rear shocks on my 01 Dcab 4x4 in my garage by myself and it took me about 4 hours. One thing I did learn was that if you are putting diff drops on 01-04 you need to get 4 plastic spacers and longer bolts to put the factory skid plate back back on up front, as the diff drops bring the diff down an inch and short the mounts. Kit was about 250 with extra parts another 5 or so.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:03 PM   #153
DocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1st 145th FA
Name: David
DocCisco's Tacoma Gallery
Good thread, I'll be back when it's my turn.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:04 PM   #154
AtomicAge is on a distinguished road

Name: AA
AtomicAge's Tacoma Gallery
Was quoted $589 for Toytec ULK + LR UCA's + alignment.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:58 PM   #155
nvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to behold
nvtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicAge View Post
Was quoted $589 for Toytec ULK + LR UCA's + alignment.

Curious, where did you get this quote from (toytect I assume)? Their website for the Ultimate lift kit is $1149 not incl. the other stuff
Old 05-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #156
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvtaco View Post
Curious, where did you get this quote from (toytect I assume)? Their website for the Ultimate lift kit is $1149 not incl. the other stuff
I'm thinking he's talking about the alignment.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:17 PM   #157
Banned
bowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to behold
bowhunter11199's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for butting in but how hard/dangerous is compressing your own c/o's to intall them into your truck
Old 05-25-2011, 07:47 AM   #158
AtomicAge is on a distinguished road

Name: AA
AtomicAge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvtaco View Post
This was the price for install of ULK/UCAs + alignment.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #159
Bronathan05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
Bronathan05's Tacoma Gallery
So how fair would this quoted price be for an install...

LR UCA's, diff drop kit, and rear shocks for $450?