Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Eibach Coils

Old 10-07-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Eibach Coils

Who's running these with their Bilstein 5100s? I want to replace my stock coils, but need around 2.5" of lift to clear my 285s....I would go with OME 881 coils with with my Bilstens at 0", I might only get 2"
Old 06-15-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
yamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
yamahahauler's Tacoma Gallery
im running 880s with 5100s set on the highest setting and i dont have any rubbing with my 285x75x16's...unless i hit a jump and really slam the front end. if that gets you an idea on what you want to do. im thinking about going with eibechs cuz i have heard they will give you up to 3"
Old 06-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #4
yamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
yamahahauler's Tacoma Gallery
eibachs are a bit stiffer then ome is what ive heard i love my ome coils i guess its just preference.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #5
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
for the eibachs, do you have to get shocks that are longer than stock?
Old 06-19-2012, 09:29 AM   #6
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
for the eibachs, do you have to get shocks that are longer than stock?
No, stock length coils are used. The 5100s that the Eibachs are used with are stock length set at the 0 setting.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #7
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
No, stock length coils are used. The 5100s that the Eibachs are used with are stock length set at the 0 setting.
so for the 3" Eibach lift springs you do need longer shocks though, right?
Old 06-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #8
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I meant to say stock length shocks are used not stock length coils. Both are true though. We're just talking about the front end right? lol
Old 06-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #9
Sampson90 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Sampson90's Tacoma Gallery
I have Eibachs on 5100's set at 0". I added a 1/4 Toytec spacer and ended up with about 2" of lift on the front. I have a Wheeler's 3 leaf AAL in the rear. Tires are 265/70/16

Old 06-19-2012, 10:50 AM   #10
505 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
I meant to say stock length shocks are used not stock length coils. Both are true though. We're just talking about the front end right? lol
oh ok thanks
Old 06-27-2012, 08:26 PM   #11
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
greenrustic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampson90 View Post
I have Eibachs on 5100's set at 0". I added a 1/4 Toytec spacer and ended up with about 2" of lift on the front. I have a Wheeler's 3 leaf AAL in the rear. Tires are 265/70/16

Hows the ride with those Eibachs?
Old 06-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #12
rraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud of
Name: Ryan
rraether's Tacoma Gallery
I have the eibachs and 5100s set at .85 and it sits perfect. the ride is much better that stock IMO. i am very happy with my lift and the quality of the ride.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #13
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes! 5100 are a perfect fit for eibachs. Just make sure they are set at the lowest notch of the 3 availavle.